*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

If this shoe was a gr it would be one of those sneakers at the mall that cats see and pick up to look at, then put back down.

Just like 99 percent of the stuff people act like is so hot but really just want because it’s limited. Let’s see how many Off White or FOG shoes would move if they put 500K pairs out there. They’d all be on sale all day long.

If this shoe was a gr it would be one of those sneakers at the mall that cats see and pick up to look at, then put back down.
hype exists, we know this.
This argument could go into any shoe thread. Let those who wanted them when hyped pass and those who wanted them in general no matter the situation (like myself) enjoy the cop.

It’s always going to be like this from
Here on out

I just want to know where the dude is at that was low key flexing and keeping “his store/location” a secret and trying to make ppl guess the info. Bragging on how his pair was locked. How he feel now? Lol *crickets*....
:nerd:

He also lowkey said that it wouldn’t be hard I think.

His initial flex was not the business

Sorry if already posted but these release Jan 9

nike-zoom-lebron-3-superbron-5

:nerd:

He also lowkey said that it wouldn’t be hard I think.

His initial flex was not the business

I know it wasn’t the business. It was he knew a place that got them and his pair was “locked in” lol. So was everyone else’s on NT that wanted them.

I just want to know where the dude is at that was low key flexing and keeping “his store/location” a secret and trying to make ppl guess the info. Bragging on how his pair was locked. How he feel now? Lol *crickets*....

i thought people on NT guessed it already and got it correct?

Back
Top Bottom