[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

:lol:

I hate it when they don't double box. That's why I always ask for it.

Picking up the digi camo today finally made a new connect. Love these and they fit tts for me especially since the canvas stretch I'm a sz 13

Last edited:
Dang. Looks like I needa go check out some of the skateshops over here. Was waiting for a CONFIRMED RD but from the look of it it looks like there isn't one and the stores are kinda just putting them out as they get them. -.-

wanted a size 10 but they were sold out byt the time i arrived so, bought a size 11 of the florals. fit waaaay too big. currently on the hunt for a 10.

really dont wanna go through the trouble of selling em...

smh. so blown walkin away from my spot...

No1 carries nike sb around here ( hartford , ct) , time to search the bay...

So are the Pink Foils really releasing in August? I know they're samples, but I seen some sites say they releasing them for holidays and others say no word on release.

Also, I need those Old Royals. Too nice!

Last edited:
I was just put on a list to be notified when a local spot gets the florals. I was talking to the owner and he said pretty much none of the SB accounts know how many pairs they'll get when it comes to releases like this these days (nor when they'll come in) but that I should be good given that I'm a size 11.

Last edited:
I know of some local NYC spots that sell SB's but none of them said they are getting these...Blades already released them at 1 location. This is killing me.

I know of some local NYC spots that sell SB's but none of them said they are getting these...Blades already released them at 1 location. This is killing me.
That's the other thing. This owner also confirmed to me that things have changed in the last year where no SB account is going to get every limited (to them as buyers where they can't place a secondary order) release. They mix it up, so it's quite possible your go-to spot may not have them this time around.

Copped two pair today.  An 8.5 and a 9. Made over an hour drive to try to get my size but no luck but had to come home with something to hopefully get a swap. Anybody with a 10.5 or an 11 that needs a 8.5/9 PM me

Last edited:
These woodgrains are pretty clean. was a QS in 2011 though, why do all the good cws have to be old?
mean.gif

FLORALS

literally nothing happening online. but in stores theres about 10 places i know that stocked them and sold out instantly.

if your really keen on them, seriously search the hashtags on twitter and instagram to get updates from stores stocking them. they're dropping so randomly

Back
Top Bottom