**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anyone looking for the Reversible Aeroloft Windrunner Tech Fleece jacket, there are a couple sizes left at havenshop. Comes out to $150 before taxes and shipping. Retails at $450 or something

I'm interested in buying a Tech Fleece Wind Runner Camo hoodie, how's the fit on that? I'm 5'6, 160. Most of my shirts are a M, as I like to wear fitted clothes. Should I get a M or size up to a L?

I'm interested in buying a Tech Fleece Wind Runner Camo hoodie, how's the fit on that? I'm 5'6, 160. Most of my shirts are a M, as I like to wear fitted clothes. Should I get a M or size up to a L?
I'd say you'e a M or even S. I'm 5'8" 190 lbs. and I wear a L, I ordered my boy a M and when I tried it on it fit as well but the sleeves were a little small.

My best guess is he used his Swoosh acct to order it and drop shipped it to you. This is based off the info you've given (BRD = Blue Ribbon Direct = SWOOSH). If I'm correct, he's an absolute idiot and will get caught soon by LP

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.  But wouldn't the swoosh receipt have the swoosh pricing?  This is showing $130 MSRP.  And no tax.
I have a swoosh account and that is most definitely a swoosh order. Whenever you order something off of swoosh and than return it it gets sent to BDR apposed to where normal order would get sent. Ol boy bought to get his account froze.
roll.gif

Also when I get orders in from Swoosh the receipt always shows MSRP

Last edited:
Yeah that dude is an idiot because I'm sure thats how he's running his eBay operation :lol: I always just shipped everything to myself from swoosh then sent it out.

Yea dude isn't the smartest.

Buyers - don't put dude on blast with Nike tho. Get it in while you can until he gets caught. No reason to lose that discount right now.

Does anyone have the TF Hero zip? Thinking about grabbing the camo once the price comes down a bit. Anyone know how the compare to the Windrunner?

Does anyone have the TF Hero zip? Thinking about grabbing the camo once the price comes down a bit. Anyone know how the compare to the Windrunner?
Compared to the windrunner, I feel it has about the same fit all around. It has the same style tail as well. Unlike the Windrunner, the hood has adjustable bunjee cords and small bill at the top. One thing to note that isn't in the description is the high-cut neck area has a piece a stiff (but flexible) material that props it up. When you're not wearing the hood over your head, you can fold the piece down so it makes a collar around your neck. Took me a minute to realize how it all worked. When you get the hoodie, you'll see.

Overall, it's my favorite over the AW77 and Windrunner. The only improvement I'd want for it would be the same zippered side pockets the Windrunner has.

Those new Aerolofts fit weird. Tried an M on and it felt big, im usually an M in TF hoodies, and that funnel neck is short as hell.

Wheres Ross anyways? Never seen one in my life, im in NYC.

Those new Aerolofts fit weird. Tried an M on and it felt big, im usually an M in TF hoodies, and that funnel neck is short as hell.

Wheres Ross anyways? Never seen one in my life, im in NYC.
No Ross in NYC? It's one of those discount stores that overstock goes to like TJ Maxx. There's def some up North Jersey.

Compared to the windrunner, I feel it has about the same fit all around. It has the same style tail as well. Unlike the Windrunner, the hood has adjustable bunjee cords and small bill at the top. One thing to note that isn't in the description is the high-cut neck area has a piece a stiff (but flexible) material that props it up. When you're not wearing the hood over your head, you can fold the piece down so it makes a collar around your neck. Took me a minute to realize how it all worked. When you get the hoodie, you'll see.

Overall, it's my favorite over the AW77 and Windrunner. The only improvement I'd want for it would be the same zippered side pockets the Windrunner has.

Awesome, the one thing I wish the Wondeunner had was a bit of firmness when fully zipped to keep the neck piece up. Not the biggest fan of the fishtail cut the Windrunner sports, but it's a minor issue; definitely excited to grab the camo.

Last edited:
Just scooped carbon volts pants and saw a hoodie with blue strings at TJ for 16, keep looking out stuff is hitting the racks just have to put in tht elbow grease for the deals....

Last edited:
Round 2 of huntin at my local TJ Maxx and Ross. Empty handed. Ppl ate up Nike sweatpants and hoodies tho that were there last week. So TF probably goes close to instantly around me

Round 2 of huntin at my local TJ Maxx and Ross. Empty handed. Ppl ate up Nike sweatpants and hoodies tho that were there last week. So TF probably goes close to instantly around me

Yea I've been taking Ls since I found that hoodies a while ago. My best deals have been at regular stores with sales prices. Not Ross prices but better than retail b

Back
Top Bottom