**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey guys, check Nike. They marked down more TF. Swoosh dudes about to eat :lol:

I'm poor so I'm not bothering right now but they do have the khaki (looks green) for $80 now.

I'm poor so I'm not bothering right now but they do have the khaki (looks green) for $80 now.

Nah b. I'm STILL to cheap. But when the time comes I'm copping that funnel for NO REASON [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo does everyone in here have an athletic build I've never heard anyone describe themselves differently.

I wouldn't call myself an athletic build. I'm not fat but not built like an athlete anymore (been years :lol:)

Nah b. I'm STILL to cheap. But when the time comes I'm copping that funnel for NO REASON [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Message probably wasn't for you then :lol:
$80 - $32 = $48 for the lucky especially when they add cash back sites.

Hey guys, long time lurker here who just recently picked up some TF pieces. I gotta ask do the sweatpants and sweatshorts get bigger over time with wear or do they stay pretty much the same fitted cut after washes and wears. I got an XL after looking at some past posts for sizing and both seem short (Sweatpants are near ankles, and shorts are cut above my knees) and tight. 6-4, 225, 36 Inseam, would you guys recommend I go up to an XXL or will they break in? 

they stretch out as you wear them and after washing tend to go back to original size, take out of that what you please.

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time lurker here who just recently picked up some TF pieces. I gotta ask do the sweatpants and sweatshorts get bigger over time with wear or do they stay pretty much the same fitted cut after washes and wears. I got an XL after looking at some past posts for sizing and both seem short (Sweatpants are near ankles, and shorts are cut above my knees) and tight. 6-4, 225, 36 Inseam, would you guys recommend I go up to an XXL or will they break in? 

Going up to a XXL may fix the inseam but they're going to be really baggy on you.

Hey guys, check Nike. They marked down more TF. Swoosh dudes about to eat
laugh.gif

camo pants are all 50... not the biggest fan of the new pattern but they'll do

Team red windrunner back in stock and on a slight discount. Copped as I don't want to miss out if they are gone for good. I wish the obsidian would go on sale.

Team red windrunner back in stock and on a slight discount. Copped as I don't want to miss out if they are gone for good. I wish the obsidian would go on sale.

The Obsidian JUST released :lol:. Give it a little time and you'll grab it discounted no problem

View media item 1858335
camo pants are all 50... not the biggest fan of the new pattern but they'll do

Can you believe I still haven't gotten my villa order? Shipped from 1 state away over a week ago :lol:

Can you believe I still haven't gotten my villa order? Shipped from 1 state away over a week ago :lol:
Damn, I'm still upset I didn't see that deal... the camo you got looks way better. Did they actually ship em out?

Yes they shipped them but fedex is on some new kick or something.
Picking them up today since it was sig confirmation on the package.

Yes they shipped them but fedex is on some new kick or something.
Picking them up today since it was sig confirmation on the package.

off topic, but its really frustrating Ruvilla makes you do signature confirmation with the free shipping. Im never home :smh:

Back
Top Bottom