OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flip flopped back and forth on the Olives but deciding to pass on them.  The green is just a tad bit too dark imo.  If these go on clearance, I may just end up copping but not for retail.

on a side note, why are these sitting when midnights sold out with quickness lol. cannot understand europeans... They seem more limited stockwise as well.. at least in usa.
prob because there are too many drops this month.  They're still sitting on NDC in Canada while the others sold out on release day.

These are not sold out. I'm almost still seeing a full size run and I've refreshed and killed the app multiple times. They'll sell out on snkrs but like I thought they're sitting for quite a while considering how quick the last colors have lasted on SNKRS. Hope everybody that wanted them got them. Knew they would be an easy pick up

Mines been saying sold out since like 5 min after release. hm..

As of 10 seconds ago

Check Footlocker, FSR, just carted an 11 to be sure. NDC will probably restock though in the next 30 minutes-1 hour, if I had to guess...

Nike getting shady with the fake sellouts

Check Footlocker, FSR, just carted an 11 to be sure. NDC will probably restock though in the next 30 minutes-1 hour, if I had to guess...

Nike getting shady with the fake sellouts

Yeah that's exactly what they're doing. Trying to create hype and hysteria for people who were on the fence and give them FOMO

I'm an outsider looking in here but is there any chance these earth tones get put up on nike.com restocked? I saw them previewed from a couple months ago and logged on nike.com randomly back on nov 30 at 9pm and the midnights were sitting there in 11.5. Had no idea about them because I  don't follow shoe releases like that but I bought em. I found out the earth tones were being released today so I assumed I had to just log on to nike.com at midnight, nothing showed up for 20 minutes so I googled and found the  SNKRS app. Was on right at 10am and got some bull **** error with apple pay that resulted in me having to rush to go grab a card and not submit until a few minutes later. Lost the 11.5's. I'm just wondering if there's any chance these surface on nike.com at a later date and if not, why the midnight racers did and why I was able to so casually grab a pair at 9pm on a wednesday

I'm an outsider looking in here but is there any chance these earth tones get put up on nike.com restocked? I saw them previewed from a couple months ago and logged on nike.com randomly back on nov 30 at 9pm and the midnights were sitting there in 11.5. Had no idea about them because I  don't follow shoe releases like that but I bought em. I found out the earth tones were being released today so I assumed I had to just log on to nike.com at midnight, nothing showed up for 20 minutes so I googled and found the  SNKRS app. Was on right at 10am and got some bull **** error with apple pay that resulted in me having to rush to go grab a card and not submit until a few minutes later. Lost the 11.5's. I'm just wondering if there's any chance these surface on nike.com at a later date and if not, why the midnight racers did and why I was able to so casually grab a pair at 9pm on a wednesday

I think they'll hit NDC.

me and my coworker sat next to each other with our phones in our hands. I was able to put my info first through SNKR app for at least 30 seconds earlier but I ended up not getting it but he ended up getting it. WTF?

well it's not for me, I was trying to help my coworker in the first place but this purchase process is not all about first comes first serve.

All I've been getting too

Anyone willing to do an even trade for a pair of 10.5 Knit by Knights?

Couldn't resist to see them in hand after I saw that picture...ordered easily @footloker Europe... if they look better in person and daylight, than I originally expected, (like the Platinums and Blue Tints) I will have to keep them...

Last edited:
Couldn't resist to see them in hand after I saw that picture...ordered easily @footloker Europe... if they look better in person and daylight, than I originally expected, (like the Platinums and Blue Tints) I will have to keep them...
Best picture of the Olives so far.

me and my coworker sat next to each other with our phones in our hands. I was able to put my info first through SNKR app for at least 30 seconds earlier but I ended up not getting it but he ended up getting it. WTF?

well it's not for me, I was trying to help my coworker in the first place but this purchase process is not all about first comes first serve.
 First time huh?

Back
Top Bottom