OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Bright Citron in stock at Nordstrom for Small footers (showing 8.5 as biggest size)

pmeSSfc0p

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-..._-1&siteId=je6NUbpObpQ-mPD2n8Y31v21RRuJ6eAgmA

I know I shouldn't check this thread. Discount, free shipping and no tax to cali is very tempting.

paying for shipping is the deal breaker. but i am extremely tempted to just cop right now lol
Haha, was gonna instacop if it was 25% off, but now the total is more than when it was 15% off with free shipping.*since they changed the sale price from $119 to $129, as well*

$101.75 vs. $103.70

I really don't want to go back and forth w/ you, but the thread title is about 2 models and is pretty clear.

Since when was this a racer?

Pretty sure it's called the streak

its not that serious man. He asked a question about a flyknit model. You and now myself are just making it worse by keeping it going.

im almost positive most talk about that model has happened in the pegasus thread.... which it also doesnt "belong" in.

wish they had colourblocked the citrons like this (don't mind the poor MSpaint job):
nike-flyknit-trainer-bright-citron-black-white-ah8396-700_2.jpg

Or even go the traditional route and black out the medial side of the shoe. There's just too much yellow now.

Last edited:
I still have some pairs of trainers with the dual colorblocking. They don't seem to be too popular though.

Citrons sold out on ssense??? :lol:

From what I've read online, these are to be a limited release but we'll see how that goes.

Even if it does sell out day of release, I don't think there's a resell market for these.

Got the cirrus blue off notre for $103 shipped. Use code fall25. Couple of the sunset sizes available as well.

Back
Top Bottom