OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I have room in my collection for a few "loud" shoes.  At this price point I might as well cop.  $95 would be even better tho.
wink.gif
  At this rate, all KD V's may be copped. A shoe this simple is such a great canvas for different colorways.  Just need info on those Yellows from a few pages back and a blackout pair.

I need to get my salary points up then cause I can't keep up with him either. I told my girl that his wife allows him to buy doubles. Her reply, "you're gonna keep selling them shoes" :rofl:

Planning a wedding as a teacher is like buying a porsche working at McDonalds.

You guys are funny.

Christmas pics come in and so do the hype beasts that never liked the shoe...

Wonder how many of the people in here are just buying them to resell. :lol:

So I haven't been able to cave in and buy a pair if these 5s yet. I love the shoe but i haven't seen a colorway that I have to have! Guess I should just id a couple of pairs. It's weird cause I've bought a bunch of kd 1-4

It's inevitable.  No use letting it get to you.
No doubt.....he's been whiling out for a month now about hype beasts on the KD's......just a matter of time, color way, or "limited" tag

On another note....got my Aways last night and these are super comfortable, and extremely lightweight. Hoping I can get the DMV's this weekend too!

Kd getting all my money this year and next apparently.

I don't think those with the volt upper are the asg pair though because I think the theme this year is military. Correct me if I'm wrong

I don't think those with the volt upper are the asg pair though because I think the theme this year is military. Correct me if I'm wrong

Could be AllStar, Pics just surfaced of the Lebron X Galaxy so its safe to assume that Nike is bringing back the Galaxy theme this year regardless. For the ASG or not, we'll just have to wait and see...

^^ I believe this is correct, there are a few shoes with camo cw's releasing around All-Star Weekend, like the Fighter Jet Foams

Maybe they're the Incredible Hulks with a big emphasis on the Gamma Rays. Either way, I'll be copping if the hypebeasts allow me to.
mean.gif

Man maybe these volt galaxy ones are the ASG though because some new Galaxy LBJ X pics just surfaced and I kinda doubt Nike would do a galaxy themed release if it wasn't for the ASG or something. Hoping it isn't but we'll see

Could be AllStar, Pics just surfaced of the Lebron X Galaxy so its safe to assume that Nike is bringing back the Galaxy theme this year regardless. For the ASG or not, we'll just have to wait and see...
I'd have to guess they are the All Stars and galaxy themed once again considering the game is in Houston. I'm liking these in the initial pics but we'll see. If anything I might just get them to keep my all star KD collection going...which would be a really bad reason for buying a shoe.

As long as they release it doesn't matter because I'll definitely try to cop. I love that tongue and logo

I'd have to guess they are the All Stars and galaxy themed once again considering the game is in Houston. I'm liking these in the initial pics but we'll see. If anything I might just get them to keep my all star KD collection going...which would be a really bad reason for buying a shoe.
Nothin wrong with collecting bro. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised with a Galaxy theme because of NASA being in Houston, kinda lame that they're doing Galaxy again though, if that's the case

Nothin wrong with collecting bro. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised with a Galaxy theme because of NASA being in Houston, kinda lame that they're doing Galaxy again though, if that's the case

I'd be shocked if they did a galaxy theme again.

It's all speculation at this point though.

Anyone play in a pair yet?

Back
Top Bottom