OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just got my DMV's from the Nike restock last week... Got a 12 but they're a little tight. I might need a 12.5 or a 13. Will they stretch out when I ball in them?

Just saw a nice stack of KD and Kobe Christmas Ts at my local footlocker (Palmdale, ca) in case anyone is looking.

Made and ordered these yesterday. Everything is glow in the dark except for the Volt/Blue upper. Just a random shoe I'll rock to concerts, etc.

What the hell is happening to this thread? :lol:

You ever see the episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" where Frank takes acid and thinks that he's stuck in the McPoyle's bathroom but he's really just standing in his own crap in a garbage can?

We are all Frank, and this thread is his acid trip.

Also, I think I'm going to suck it up and pay resale prices for the Christmas pair. Anyone have suggestions for a good market price to look for?

This is how ppl get there shoes nowadays . What's this world come . Ppl need to get jobs and buy they're own kicks Like many of us . Degrade urself for j's and Nikes . Smh

lmao x :smh: @ people in here still asking "what's a good resale price on Xmas KD Vs?"

I gave you fools the sku for stock locate. my pair is coming to me AT DISCOUNT & AFTER RELEASE from a Champs store. newsflash: THESE AREN'T SOLD OUT OF EVERY RETAIL STORE IN AMERICA

smarten up people, geez

Last edited:
Well, I reffed five kids games in the Christmas kicks and the squeaking drove me nuts. Right shoe, near the front of the shoe. I am definitely not pleased with them and don't care that they were 'only' $115. The squeaking is a 100% deal-breaker for me in wearing them casually. I may try the baby powder but there's no way I'm interested in buying another pair if they're going to do this. Dang.

I usually cop shoes on RD or have my pair on hold. I never do stock locate. 

I guess u just want to put ur 2 cents in for no reason. LAME!

As infam0usP posted awhile back, here is the SKU for the KD Xmas: 41-125294-04. Just go to store, ask them to stock locate the shoes, give them this number and your size, and hope for the best. Cheers!

Some on feet pics of the Christmas make them look better but still not good enough for me to grab them.

Don't worry to everyone complaining about quality I'm pretty sure Nike is listening and vi will be $140 with better materials and technolgy especially since kd was like 30,000 votes last asg results behind LeBron cant wait to see how he did Thursday.

GR, all the online spots will have them and in store. Im gonna try at my local footlocker. When I got the all stars a few years ago I was lucky to grab them online with no problems. But this new 8am crap is not worth the risk.

ASG kicks aren't GR. Maybe limited GR. Few stores get ASG kicks.

Back
Top Bottom