OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I think the only Elite I'll be picking up is that orange one dropping in June.  Hopefully they show up on steep discount later on, but I might just bite the bullet and pay full retail if they really catch my eye in person.

do you guys play bball in these? i went tts and they fit perfectly, until i broke in the insole and it became too big... 

They should quick strike, non announced drop weatherman IVs. Limited GR for $120 a pop. Would be easy... No wasted time on designing a colorway or anything. Go straight into production, produce 100k or so pairs. Done deal.

They should quick strike, non announced drop weatherman IVs. Limited GR for $120 a pop. Would be easy... No wasted time on designing a colorway or anything. Go straight into production, produce 100k or so pairs. Done deal.
I like the sound of that :lol:

Nike should do a charity KD for OKC. A hype color that is mass produced but still sells out. That's is the best way to raise money for tornado victims. (not trying to look thirsty foe a color) just an opinion

I can see that happening..

Last edited:

If you produced that many pairs wouldn't they sit?

Nike needs to just drop them gradient s, the black and white energy ^^^ kicks with a couple of those h.s. cw's , saw that kd was in moore county helping and donating ,would be nice if nike created a dedication shoe for those in Oklahoma. .

Well they did have a charity idea. They are donating all of the proceeds from the sales of the KD V Elite "Thunders" from May 23 to July 15 on nike.com towards tornado victims and also donating $1M worth of Nike products to the victims

via Twitter

I'm not craazy about them, but will probably buy a pair for the cause

Last edited:
Pretty funny how the idea popped up here and then a few hours later it happens. Maybe one of KD's friends reads NT : )

If I strike out on the 88's then I'll buy those Home elites. I was only going to get the orange ones, but this is a good cause and I have some relatives in Moore so I'd like to do a small part.

If you produced that many pairs wouldn't they sit?
That's why you don't mention how many are produced, and do a random, non announced drop. Dudes would go crazy for em. They'd sell out completely within a few days.

Back
Top Bottom