Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

depends on the batch for me with aventus

whereas i could just grab cologne and know what im getting

HTTP is sold out everywhere all I have left is eBay I can't find a place that does splits for it either.
Crazy how bond no 9 frags within the 2 past years have gone through the roof. In 2018/ 2019 there was rarely a bond frag that went above $190 on 3rd party websites. Now, you cant find Lafayette street for anything less than $300. I remember when http was going for like $150 during those times.

None of the Aventus adjacent fragrances compare to the original in my experience. Hacivat didn't stand out to me as any better than the other "clones". I can't believe I'm in here defending a Creed fragrance. I think I'm going to sample a few of the Boadicea scents next.

To me, Aventus cologne, HTTP, and Hacivat all share the same DNA, with Hacivat being the more superior of the bunch in my opinion.

but all are different

also don’t forget scent of peace for him, Elysium, club de nuit, the montblanc one, cedrat boise, atelier cologne has one too, morning chess and others

but with aventus depends on the batch, depends one which one smells more like it.. whether it‘s sweeter or more Smokey or what

Had this as a sample was fire though and got a lot of compliments. Been wanting to grab a bottle
9021AA1A-74BB-4EB3-B5B7-252FFE7BB090.png

!!! LE LABO SANTAL 33 SPLIT !!! -- FULL/closed

$25 per 10ml.
$5 total for shipping/supplies.
Letting about half a bottle go, already on its way to me. Price per ml is below retail as always.

Pm me with how much you want.

Last edited:
!!! LE LABO SANTAL 33 SPLIT !!!

$25 per 10ml.
Letting about half a bottle go, already on its way to me. Price per ml is below retail as always.

I’ll take 20 Ml of the santal please

!!! LE LABO SANTAL 33 SPLIT !!!

$25 per 10ml.

Just pm’d you.

I’m not a savant like y’all but lmk if anyone is doing splits on Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace or Chez Bond.

I’m not a savant like y’all but lmk if anyone is doing splits on Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace or Chez Bond.

use code STAYFRESH17 for 17% off and they always got free shipping

152CEF32-0944-48A3-A441-74763E31DE37.jpeg

Anybody can recommend me a Perfume in the same family or scent as this but a tier lower price point. My wife runs through this like water and want to try to get her something different lol

Back
Top Bottom