Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Thanks everyone. I'm using a d200.

MrFongstarr- I have bigger sizes on my blog. www.caophotography.tumblr.com

Rikan Havok- Thanks. Yeah, I took them all in DC and yeah the word "colors" was originally purple but came out blueish when i shot it lol.

Nice composition Bana.

I've been sleep behind the wheel for a couple weeks.

4036662212_17bdce9477.jpg

4036660690_d49f8272a0.jpg

4035908231_89065b2a57.jpg

4036655032_4d4a23e8ab.jpg

4035904399_5073c407e3.jpg

Been thinking about picking up my first DSLR soon. Which one do you guys suggest that's user friendly and easy to shoot? Nikon D5000 or Canon T1i? thanks

Originally Posted by termanology27

Rikan Havok- Thanks. Yeah, I took them all in DC and yeah the word "colors" was originally purple but came out blueish when i shot it lol.

Nice composition Bana.

If you could send me the locations to the hands and the sign it be much appreciated .. Thanks man!

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by termanology27

Nice composition Bana.

If you could send me the locations to the hands and the sign it be much appreciated .. Thanks man!
http://hirshhorn.si.edu/

Hi everyone,

I'm taking a picture of a music artist soon, and it's going to be the front page and the spread for a magazine. I have a pretty good idea of how I wantthe pictures to look like, but, as this is my first time working with a subject, what should I do to make the artist feel comfortable? The photos I wantrequire some kind of acting and movement, and I think it can only look great if the movements look natural. Anyone have experience? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom