***Official Political Discussion Thread***

watching Rubio lose is about as satisfying as seeing Duke lose.

lol at Christie talking now. it sounds like anakin announcing that palpatine is becoming emperor. shaky and scared like he just sold his soul.

if the media and Republican party want to stop Trump, they need to try the opposite of what they've been doing.

It is ironic because wealthy Republicans, Rubio's core supporters, are the people who are always saying how spoiled and entitled young people are. they are always ranting and raving about how millennials got participation trophies when they played in their 6-7 year old AYSO league.

Yet, I am not hearing a peep of complaint when Rubio does has a victory rally despite the fact that the Donald is schlonging him from one end of Dixie to the other.

Words and actions are two different things, he's tried to model himself as the anti Washington candidate. But I don't know how you can do that when he's been in the beltway for as long as he's been. And he's also voted for some of the same mass incarceration initiatives we attributed to the Clintons.

he explains why in this interview

My goodness, this guy just spews whatever he can. His entire thing is "I'll do it!" Well how Donald? I just will, I'm a business man. 

Last edited:
-Bernie has voted against many bills he supported the end game for on principle, because he didn't like something in the bill

His vote was not need for the bill to pass either, and he openly argued on the House floor the bill would disproportionately hurt blacks

And he still voted for the damb bill.

So he can miss me with that nonsense "excuse". You touch it, you own it

-Plus Bush lied to the nation on Iraq, he and the GOP tried there best to paint Senators that voted against the law as unpatriotic and making America unsafe.

Yet he opens his mouth an condemns Clinton for voting for the Iraq War.

If he wants the nation to forget circumstance on one thing. Yet remember it on another

Last edited:
Hillary got the democratic nomination in the bag, with that said say hello to your new president.... Donald Trump. People voting for Bernie are not going to support her in the real race, and Donald Trump is going to rip her a new ******* this summer. Meanwhile I'll be living like a king in Cuba, thanks Obama

C.Christie boisterously denounced Trump at those first few debate.

Like an echo chamber right now with him standing there, all exposed. Embarrassing and loyal stormtrooper.

Last edited:

Hillary got the democratic nomination in the bag, with that said say hello to your new president.... Donald Trump. People voting for Bernie are not going to support her in the real race, and Donald Trump is going to rip her a new ******* this summer. Meanwhile I'll be living like a king in Cuba, thanks Obama
ill bet that

For the life of me I can't figure out why Black people are voting for Hilary.

imo it shows who keeps up with politics and who doesent

ive been watching Bernie for the past 10 years.

every black person ive asked just discovered Bernie recently and havent bothered to see what he's talking about.

imo it shows who keeps up with politics and who doesent

ive been watching Bernie for the past 10 years.

every black person ive asked just discovered Bernie recently and havent bothered to see what he's talking about.

Exactly. Proof that most of the Democrat voters in this country are uninformed about politics and the issues.

Back
Top Bottom