Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

They're okay i guess...

Red laces would def set them off.

Not as opaque as the previous dude who did it...

A brighter, cherry red would be ideal, give it a nice contrast cuz
the white laces aren't cutting it.

Dull scissors.

Grabbed my pair locally today. I gave up on eastbay esp since they weren't allowing employee discounts. 126 after tax =
pimp.gif

Also, don't know how GR these are (HOH in Seattle only received 20 purrs).

Btw, if this hasn't been mentioned yet... the swooshes are 3m

These are pretty much a limited GR. Everyone got them. Not many people got a ton. One ftl got 12 pairs. The fa right downstairs got 36. Perfect release imo. Everyone that wants them will get them with no hassle.

And um yea about that paper. I ripped mine as soon as I got in my car lol

I contemplated back and forth on them, damn I've already spent over $300 on the cannons/x-mas games. I'll probably regret it later, but I got to start out 2012 in the black.

What's the next colorway to be released? Do we have any confirmed dates? My next pickup will be the cement 4s. Hopefully no brons drop between now and then.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I bet they never planned to sell the shirt. I mean they released 150 in Miami, you think they would sell them to take away from the exclusivity of it? Once again they pulling that limited crap to sell.
tired.gif

Thinking about it I forgot that shirt was in that pack in the Miami release. Now I think you're right and will never see these for sale
Tee is running late...look for stores to get it late next week...many Champs stores will have it...

JM

Yup, the color blocking is really what makes the shoe.
Last time I've seen a white/black based shoe done so well was the regular season Air Jordan 13.
Both are basic colorways with a tiny bit of red. But the blockings are straight
smokin.gif

Might chill on the college colorways even thou I really want a pair of the U.

I too wonders what's next thou. Lebrons seem to dropping in multiple colorways each month....

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Red laces on the Frees are dope. Would love to see the Xmas (red) too, should be crazy with that 3M
pimp.gif

BigBrandon posted some pics of the Freegums with the Xmas laces a few pages back.

@Broomall4Life: Appreciate the pics of the Freegums with the OSU red laces.

As far as the next LeBron IX to release I think the Cool Greys will be available early next year so probably January or February.

I need to pick up the Triple Blacks, Cool Greys and maybe the OSUs.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Freegums looking dope in pics. Think I might need to cop for $120 from DSS but I don't have my Chinas yet
frown.gif

That's a steal for this CW. Really wish I didn't miss out that. I paid $220 for a pair retail up here...might return em if I can cop for less shipped.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I bet they never planned to sell the shirt. I mean they released 150 in Miami, you think they would sell them to take away from the exclusivity of it? Once again they pulling that limited crap to sell.
tired.gif

Thinking about it I forgot that shirt was in that pack in the Miami release. Now I think you're right and will never see these for sale
Tee is running late...look for stores to get it late next week...many Champs stores will have it...

JM

well there's the answer. I apologize Nike for doubting, for that, I'll buy the freegums
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

The Freegums never came with the extra red laces right?

not that i know of.

my pair i got from footaction has only the white laces.

That lace switch on the Freegums has convinced me that I need to use my Nike GC's to scoop these up..thanks a lot Jesse
laugh.gif

these scarfaces or oreo or whatever u might want to call em are beautiful!!! just couldnt scoop right now.. had to catch up with the xmas... 220 (smh)

I posted freegums with black laces red laces Christmas red laces every lace combo possible.

And dude who said the fg's look similar in blocking to the 13's is spot on

Back
Top Bottom