Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for JM confirmation as he should have the inside knowledge of that. Maybe he's waiting for the business weekday to start to confirm. TWNTY8 hit me up with a message about them, as I haven't followed the thread much last week or two. But without looking into it I would guess this is just another message board rumor. The pairs from overseas everyone's getting worked up over are probably from a recent Nike store release over there. These are extremely limited shoes. It doesn't make sense for Nike to re-release them. It would be weird and my gut feeling is this info is bogus. So let's wait for JM to provide the official confirmation one way or the other. If the shoes were coming out en mass, the overseas sites would not be listing them at 600+. They are marked up because they probably paid the 300 or so retail whatever they cost in China. If it were mass pairs, they should theoretically be cheaper. That's my spec on this one for now. Sure we'll hear this week...
I know Im not a high post count person, and dont have the REP that many people may have and dropping knowledge or anything, but the last thing I would do is share info that is "bogus" leading people on a goose chase and getting their hopes up for no reason, Because I too love sneakers and would hate to be led down the same path. I share what I can and when I can and help where I can, and its not for eprops, but its for the benefit of the community, The Launch calendar specifically says Lebron Fireberry with a mens SKU already assigned. (Throws out the theory of the GS colorway) Unless it is a hiccup by someone. Not sure how much more confirmation is needed. Like i said before, I dont know the production numbers, or release information or the specific's, but I do know what I read, and just figured I would share it with the community. It was bound to pop up on here anyway, Just was a little heads up.

a few more pics of LeBron wearing the Carbon X's

Wait for JM confirmation as he should have the inside knowledge of that. Maybe he's waiting for the business weekday to start to confirm. TWNTY8 hit me up with a message about them, as I haven't followed the thread much last week or two. But without looking into it I would guess this is just another message board rumor. The pairs from overseas everyone's getting worked up over are probably from a recent Nike store release over there. These are extremely limited shoes. It doesn't make sense for Nike to re-release them. It would be weird and my gut feeling is this info is bogus. So let's wait for JM to provide the official confirmation one way or the other. If the shoes were coming out en mass, the overseas sites would not be listing them at 600+. They are marked up because they probably paid the 300 or so retail whatever they cost in China. If it were mass pairs, they should theoretically be cheaper. That's my spec on this one for now. Sure we'll hear this week...
Making more money always makes sense.

I can't wait to pick up my pair! Hahah it kills me that people complain about 270 RETAIL but can pay 270 RESELL. Head scratcher..
When ones pays $270 retail, one gets $270 worth of goods. When one pays resell, a component of the $270 goes to the actual worth of the shoes and the other component is profit for someone that got to the store before you.

I'd rather get $270 of stuff than to pay for someone to buy a pair of shoes and sell them to me.

its a vikings fan, he doesnt know what hes talking about :lol: (im a GB fan) :wink:

The "Lavas", lame nickname and picture crap on the shoe is nice, but again...Another buzzkill with the little logo.
Guess I'll be passing on a majority of the 10s and collecting the earlier signature shoes. Might ID a pair though, HWC
pimp.gif
Same, I'm not really fallin for the Ten Trap. Recently been going after 7's and 3's. And of course any ZoomG I can get my hands on. 

was able to pick up the gold medals for $325 that was a steal. Waited for the hype to die down then strike. Now I'm 4-4 on X releases. ended up with 21 pairs of 9's and its lookin just as bad for the X's lol

Last edited:
all i could find so far, on way into game.....

I was thinking about maybe getting that shirt, but that’s a damn snug fit. Anyone buy one yet, or try one on?

It’s funny how tight LeBron’s clothing line has fit the last couple years, especially when you consider how loose his stuff was during his first couple seasons. Of course that was during the height of the super-baggy hip hop gear/throwback craze. Now it’s the hipster/geek/skinny look. Fashion changes obviously, but I prefer something in the middle.

I was thinking about maybe getting that shirt, but that’s a damn snug fit. Anyone buy one yet, or try one on?
It’s funny how tight LeBron’s clothing line has fit the last couple years, especially when you consider how loose his stuff was during his first couple seasons. Of course that was during the height of the super-baggy hip hop gear/throwback craze. Now it’s the hipster/geek/skinny look. Fashion changes obviously, but I prefer something in the middle.
as do i. thats my perfect fit. a mix in between. SO HARD to find a fit like that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom