Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw the blue diamonds in person last night cos my boy was wearing them. They look clean. But I still can't pull the trigger on them. Can't get down on all that blue.

Pics are from a dude on feebay doing a pre order for 4 bills 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was thinking about maybe getting that shirt, but that’s a damn snug fit. Anyone buy one yet, or try one on?
It’s funny how tight LeBron’s clothing line has fit the last couple years, especially when you consider how loose his stuff was during his first couple seasons. Of course that was during the height of the super-baggy hip hop gear/throwback craze. Now it’s the hipster/geek/skinny look. Fashion changes obviously, but I prefer something in the middle.

I dislike how Nike is going to all dri-fit shirts. Give me some regular cotton shirts.

Then leave our forum.

Does NT put money in your pockets??? Then **** and keep it moving.

I find it funny you thinking im DISSIN YO SITE!! But if you search for info about sneakers or anything sneaker related for that matter, niketalk is one of the highest results. So yes people lurk on here far more then any other sneaker forum.

And the Packers? sitting in 3rd? Ya i think i see you guys below us. :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah, my Vikes a loss today, just because I'm convinced RGIII is a robot. Rookies aren't supposed to be that good, damn! Oh well, we still 4-2, and we only won 3 games all last year, I'm happy either way...

On the note of the actual thread here, lol, those Carbon's look nice. I'm a sucker for simple shoes that can be paired with any assortment of clothes to ball in, so I don't go crazy over these CWs like some, but these right here are 100% certified court fresh (I have no idea what that means). Might have to be my first 10s...

That dude on ebay can't be serious with that $400 pre-order for the Carbons.
laugh.gif

I like the Carbons a lot, they and the Pressures are the only pairs of Xs I plan to cop as of now, but anyone buying them at that price needs their internet privileges revoked.

The Carbons will be readily available when they release because they appear to be a GR and also because they aren't as flashy as the other Xs released thus far so the hype for them will be pretty much nonexistent.

I know Im not a high post count person, and dont have the REP that many people may have and dropping knowledge or anything, but the last thing I would do is share info that is "bogus" leading people on a goose chase and getting their hopes up for no reason, Because I too love sneakers and would hate to be led down the same path. I share what I can and when I can and help where I can, and its not for eprops, but its for the benefit of the community, The Launch calendar specifically says Lebron Fireberry with a mens SKU already assigned. (Throws out the theory of the GS colorway) Unless it is a hiccup by someone. Not sure how much more confirmation is needed. Like i said before, I dont know the production numbers, or release information or the specific's, but I do know what I read, and just figured I would share it with the community. It was bound to pop up on here anyway, Just was a little heads up.
Just a hiccup.  The yeezy 2s are having a re release as well. 

-all in good fun

I know Im not a high post count person, and dont have the REP that many people may have and dropping knowledge or anything, but the last thing I would do is share info that is "bogus" leading people on a goose chase and getting their hopes up for no reason, Because I too love sneakers and would hate to be led down the same path. I share what I can and when I can and help where I can, and its not for eprops, but its for the benefit of the community, The Launch calendar specifically says Lebron Fireberry with a mens SKU already assigned. (Throws out the theory of the GS colorway) Unless it is a hiccup by someone. Not sure how much more confirmation is needed. Like i said before, I dont know the production numbers, or release information or the specific's, but I do know what I read, and just figured I would share it with the community. It was bound to pop up on here anyway, Just was a little heads up.

Which launch calendar do you speak of. Pics? Do you work for Foot Locker?

I'm not a high post count person either and I'm not on here everyday. It's just on a surface level nonsensical for a super limited hyperstrike energy colorway launching the newest Bron shoe would suddenly come back in wider release. Launch dates change all the time...maybe it was listed wrong? Need more evidence here to go on. Nothing of what I've read in the last couple pages makes sense for that particular style to come back out...

That dude on ebay can't be serious with that $400 pre-order for the Carbons. :lol:

I like the Carbons a lot, they and the Pressures are the only pairs of Xs I plan to cop as of now, but anyone buying them at that price needs their internet privileges revoked.

The Carbons will be readily available when they release because they appear to be a GR and also because they aren't as flashy as the other Xs released thus far so the hype for them will be pretty much nonexistent.

Pressures are dope in person. Tough to beat the black and red combo sometimes. The black upper also has a red speckling all over the body, something you can't really see unless you hold it in hand and look up close.

Home-based Bron shoe doesn't launch until next year...

we all know packers r making the playoffs so no need for everyone on this forum to attack me, 49ers are going nowhere and neither is minnesota

Making more money always makes sense.

Making more money always makes more cents, but it doesn't always make the most sense.

Nike produces just below the demand, thus ensuring full sell thru. That's what gets you on the next one, and the one after that, and so on. It's less money upfront, certainly not maxed out, but the demand appetite never wanes and that means in the long run you keep feeding that urge and Nike rakes in the cash. It also means making more money for the sake of making more money is a stupid stupid takeaway for anything. This is something the other shoe companies often don't get. No one wants to see old styles and product laying around the Foot Locker shelves for months on end collecting dust. Maybe you really liked a Nike product, but then it sold out. Makes you wish you had got it in the small window you had your chance. When you see other product rotting out there, it's not something you're going to care as much about. Granted, Nike spends a lot of money to create campaigns and different colorways instead of sinking all their marketing muscle into a few basic styles. It's sometimes not the most cost efficient setup, but you could also say it's a marketing cost or a loss leader type of thing. It's proven to work in the long run as you unroll a steady stream of it and the product is good. You don't kill the golden goose just because...

laugh.gif

Pressures are dope in person. Tough to beat the black and red combo sometimes. The black upper also has a red speckling all over the body, something you can't really see unless you hold it in hand and look up close.

Home-based Bron shoe doesn't launch until next year...
Appreciate the info.

You gonna put up some detailed pics of the Pressures on your site Steez?
nerd.gif

Yeah, closer to launch. Actually surprised there hasn't been more images of that shoe, only the GS keeps popping up. Maybe will do it sooner.

Volt based Bron also coming in 2013...

Yeah, closer to launch. Actually surprised there hasn't been more images of that shoe, only the GS keeps popping up. Maybe will do it sooner.

Volt based Bron also coming in 2013...
Yeah I'm surprised there hasn't been more pics of the Adult version as well.

Volt based X huh?

I can only imagine the chaos those will cause.
laugh.gif

Volt Xs? copped :lol:

but really tho! :smokin

are they Dunkmans? just because ive heard multiple things about that Atomic Dunkman colorway coming out in November...

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Completely agree with you

you think niketalk is the only source of information for people? not sharing the info for active members just to hurt the lurkers is doing nothing but hurting the members that only mess with NT. you think lurkers are exclusive to NT? no... they lurk other sites too. they win regardless.

And today in church we read from sneaker bible: chapter 9 exodus online sneaker
Verse 1...

Preach my brother lol..just being humorous but your 100% right I get 80% of my best info of staying up on things off here! Sneakernews.com and local word of mouth of our city shops make the other 20% but, I'd be hurting without NT it gives you the REAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom