Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And is it really true Crown Jewels are re releasing?? If i could win an rsvp at a place not too too far for road trip I'm in! Really liked that colorway and this far it's one of only few LB X's I would cop. I'm lovin the shoe, just not as crazy bout the colorways,

brilliant, the only good evidence ive seen regarding the crown jewel re-release is the fact that kicks crew has em for preorder

Hey Brilliant, any chance you could type out what you know regarding upcoming X releases? We've really been left in the dark on this release. Normally we have a full release list with colours, etc., but we haven't even had anything official like that this time.

Last edited:
Volt based Bron also coming in 2013...
All Volt like the Dunkman Elites?

nike-lebron-9-elite-volt-dunkman-2.jpg

HAHA! The Fireberry demand has suddenly skyrocketed. Hilarious! The things small quantity can accomplish. I'm interested to see what the Elite version will look like. What can they strip off these then add to make them Elites? And what price will those carry??? Geez!

brilliant, the only good evidence ive seen regarding the crown jewel re-release is the fact that kicks crew has em for preorder

They are listing it as a "pre-order" but in reality they might be like other China sellers who have someone at the local Nike spot who are saving them pairs or waiting for a few sizes to come their way from a retailer. There's a reason why the price is still $600+ on those from all those sellers. It's because they probably bought them at MSRP price in China which is over $300 already, so they need to make their markup. Unless someone more authoritative and with a solid info track record comes in here and says the Crown Jewel is coming back, I wouldn't believe any of it. No shots at the other dude or anyone else, I honestly don't even know where the rumor came from or where the original post was. But when I think something's "bogus" I'm just trying to distill it down as simple as possible, nothing to get sensitive about. This just logically on all levels doesn't make sense. I could be wrong. But I'll wait for a more reputable source to prove me wrong first before I see otherwise...

^
aint nothing wrong with that we all on the same page

out the gate I clearly said I was hearing about a re release I came here to ask was it true

I think we all just wanna get some solid info at this point

HAHA! The Fireberry demand has suddenly skyrocketed. Hilarious! The things small quantity can accomplish. I'm interested to see what the Elite version will look like. What can they strip off these then add to make them Elites? And what price will those carry??? Geez!

what elite version?

tried on the blue windchills or w/e at my local HOH..very comfy.. now just waiting on a good colorway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom