Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in any cw from the 2012 drop.

Fireberry's were the only cw that I actually liked but were super limited.

WISH WE HAD SOME INSIGHT ON OTHER COLORWAYS FOR 2013... I REMEMBER BUYING THE ENTOURAGE VIII'S THINKING THAT WAS AS GOOD AS IT GETS... AND THEN THERE WAS "SPRITES" ... DEF SWAPPED THEM OUT

fellas i know this is the wrong spot but can i get a kinda quick LEGIT CHECK on these JADES PLEASE ?????

ty SO SO MUCH !!!

Last edited:
thanks a ton SIR TWNTY8 !!!!!!!! you would pull trigger on em ifya didnt have em then ??? thanx again man !

love yer pictures, waitin on them id's, just not as much as u r :D

good looks

thanks, will do !

got tired of tryin to chase down some crown jewels. i like em so much cause they remind me of them dark burgundy unis the heat wore back in tha Shaq days

thnx again !

WISH WE HAD SOME INSIGHT ON OTHER COLORWAYS FOR 2013... I REMEMBER BUYING THE ENTOURAGE VIII'S THINKING THAT WAS AS GOOD AS IT GETS... AND THEN THERE WAS "SPRITES" ... DEF SWAPPED THEM OUT

I might just wait & see what 2013 has to offer. I'm forcing myself to like all these current releases. Only want the pressures because they look good and their not as flashy as the others. Don't get me wrong, I do like the jades, jewels & Xmas's, but I'm too old to be an attention seeker.

Last edited:
man i cant thank you enough freshlife..... i asked for a tagged pic or 2 and all of a sudden i got the " i got another gy who wants them but is waiting for money from mom......"

whats the old addage ? ...... if it seems to good to be true it probably is

looks like ima headin to hoh on the 10th

thanks a helluva lot again man !!

man i cant thank you enough freshlife..... i asked for a tagged pic or 2 and all of a sudden i got the " i got another gy who wants them but is waiting for money from mom......"
whats the old addage ? ...... if it seems to good to be true it probably is
looks like ima headin to hoh on the 10th
thanks a helluva lot again man !!
haha np man. people are whack sometimes better safe than sorry. i think you should be fine to get a pair come retail tho i don't think it's gonna be too crazy.

what was he asking about? i'm confused because he's talking about crown jewels then you guys are saying $190 is a good deal. Crowns for $190?! :nerd: Must be talking about Jades.

Last edited:
He was asking about some jades. He just said he was tired of chasin down jewels so he was lookin to settle for some jades I believe.

Jades for $190 is a good price but that's because seller is desperate to get rid of them. Might as well go for it because it might not be a guarantee come 11/10.

yeah it was some jades for 190, way too good to be true, moved onto the hunt for jades cause the crown jewel hunt is futile

havent seen too may fake jades if any at all, but they gotta be comin

NT to tha rescue again !

pressures lookin better and better with each look

These corks look a bit different than the ones lebron wore in the NSW add if I'm correct, Brandon weens had this on his IG and it was a repost from a wnba player hmmm
do83va.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom