Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That Leather On The Tongue Doesn't Seem To Be As "Mocha" As It Was On The Earlier Leaked Pics.

Wondering How Well That Thin Sheet Of Cork Material Is Gonna Hold Up Over Time And Several Lacings...... More Importantly, A Price Point.... :nerd:

Defiantly not variants, maybe a sample or a PE, I'd say that cork is placed on top of another material, or knowing nike it's a picture of some cork glued over top some materials

HAHA! Those Corks look GROSS. Gave them a pass when they had a darker looking leather tongue but those look pretty bad. It doesn't help that the laces look oddly thin and the choked up look is bad on these period. Isn't Brandon Weems one of Lebron's entourage?

Last edited:
What spots are getting the pressures? I called up most of em & they all say they don't know. :lol: Its funny, there's barely any pictures of em and they supposedly release on Friday.

What spots are getting the pressures? I called up most of em & they all say they don't know. :lol: Its funny, there's barely any pictures of em and they supposedly release on Friday.

The footlocker around my way released there's earlier this week. I just happened to go to the mall and see they had them for sale. Looks like they had a good amount of them too.

I WAS ALLUDING TO THIS AS WELL IN TERMS OF NO PICS...

i was at a footlocker yesterday trying on the blue diamonds for size, TTS fit snug for me so i'm going to size up since theyre for casual wear. For ball forsure TTS. But they mentioned they had the breds in the back and also a royal and black cw back there as well... wouldn't let me see but anyone know anythign that could be them? He almost alluded to them being released the same day

damn if the corks come out like that ima have to pass..i liked em with the dark brown tongue and laces..

Corks are diarrhea sauce.

Then i'm gonna need Pepto Bismol cuz they're sick to me.
Don't judge me but I like them for what they look like(with dark brown tongue) not because of how limited they'll be. Give me the Corks(i know i won't get them though because they'll be more expensive |I) and ya'll can have the Jades, X'mases, Blue Diamonds, [insert loud colorway].

My Foot Locker ain't got any Xs, They're a relatively busy mall so I'm puzzled. I need to see them in person......

Last edited:
Never thought I'd say but the Jades are starting to look real :pimp:..... Didn't like at first.

Last edited:
If those are the corks that are releasing Im gonna have to pass, the version with the dark brown tongue looks way better.

i was at a footlocker yesterday trying on the blue diamonds for size, TTS fit snug for me so i'm going to size up since theyre for casual wear. For ball forsure TTS. But they mentioned they had the breds in the back and also a royal and black cw back there as well... wouldn't let me see but anyone know anythign that could be them? He almost alluded to them being released the same day
I tried on the Blue Diamonds the other day too, and I don't see how anybody could go TTS. I walked around the store for a good 45 secs and my toes were screaming for help. I'm glad I actually had a chance to try them on for myself because I was gonna go TTS because of people saying they ran true. But the X's definitely fit .5 size small just like the 9's...And no I don't have fat, wide, or obese feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom