Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried on the Blue Diamonds the other day too, and I don't see how anybody could go TTS. I walked around the store for a good 45 secs and my toes were screaming for help. I'm glad I actually had a chance to try them on for myself because I was gonna go TTS because of people saying they ran true. But the X's definitely fit .5 size small just like the 9's...And no I don't have fat, wide, or obese feet.

Yep, they are definitely a snug fit. People who want room need to go .5 size up.

NorwaDre, man those jades looking
pimp.gif
in your avy
Thanks homie, you coppin a pair?

Prolly lookin at just the Xmas CW for the rest of the year, that new picture of the corks has me reevaluating my initial decision on em.

I tried on the Blue Diamonds the other day too, and I don't see how anybody could go TTS. I walked around the store for a good 45 secs and my toes were screaming for help. I'm glad I actually had a chance to try them on for myself because I was gonna go TTS because of people saying they ran true. But the X's definitely fit .5 size small just like the 9's...And no I don't have fat, wide, or obese feet.
X's definitely .5 up for me. IX's were a whole size up for me, though.

The X definitely needs .5 up, I put on a 12 and quickly realized I couldn't wear them and sold them.

Just sucks 12.5 isn't a very popular size.

had anybody done the Hyperdunk 2012 test??? (try on the hyperdunk 2012 cause they fit the same as the X's)

I tried on the blue diamonds .5 size up because they didn't have size 10 which is my true size. The 10.5 felt great and comfortable but damn the shoe looked to big and bulky looking on my feet. So when I cop I will definitely go TTS even though I know it will be snug like my IXs.

I've got a wide foot and a high arch, i'd go 1/2 size up. In regards to the hyperdunk2012 test i think that they fit TTS

I tried on the blue diamonds .5 size up because they didn't have size 10 which is my true size. The 10.5 felt great and comfortable but damn the shoe looked to big and bulky looking on my feet. So when I cop I will definitely go TTS even though I know it will be snug like my IXs.

Pretty Much The EXACT Reason I Stayed TTS....... This Is NOT A Shoe You Want Looking Bulky On Foot :x

Pretty Much The EXACT Reason I Stayed TTS....... This Is NOT A Shoe You Want Looking Bulky On Foot
sick.gif
That's the reason I wanted to stay TTS too but at the end of the day it wouldn't be worth it to me to have sore toes just so my shoes could look a little smaller.

Last edited:
LOL all these people doing a quick 180 on the corks.

Still not sold on the Christmas. That sole looks nice though. I'd rather iD a Christmas color, think it can be better.

PASS ON CHRISTMAS WITHOUT GITD SOLE.

GITD SWOOSH DOES NOTHING FOR ME ON THE DUNKMANS. PASS.

CORKS ARE JUST HIDEOUS AND LOOK EVEN WORSE NOW. PASS.

PRESSURES WILL BE COPPED ON DEEP DISCOUNT.

WILL COP AS MANY JADES AS POSSIBLE ON THE 10TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom