Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT I got a question. What was the retail amount for the crown jewels when they released? Were they the $290 mandatory sport pack verson or were $200 "plus ready" versions sold aswell? And more importantly, what options (price wise) will we have on this sold called re-stock/QS on Oct 29?

Last edited:
long as its released at HOH and NT plus online im good wit that

I think its gonna be the $200 version with the regular box

NT I got a question. What was the retail amount for the crown jewels when they released? Were they the $290 mandatory sport pack verson or were $200 "plus ready" versions sold aswell? And more importantly, what options (price wise) will we have on this sold called re-stock/QS on Oct 29?
The Crown Jewels only released in the sports pack version for $270.

For this proposed re-release it will probably be the same thing as well.

Last edited:

Lol if i found out they were re releasing, the last place id come to spill the beans is niketalk. No offense but people lurk HARD on here.

Watching some of the game I couldn't help but turn my eyes to Brons carbon kicks, those things look nice with that bit of shine, very nice looking although it didn't match **** lol, like he cares

Last edited:
Wow at the Kickscrew prices for the Crownjewels. There's no way I'm paying $650 for a pair of sneakers.I have to give Nike credit for making the Lebron line into another hype beast line like the retro jordans.

Lol if i found out they were re releasing, the last place id come to spill the beans is niketalk. No offense but people lurk HARD on here.

you think niketalk is the only source of information for people? not sharing the info for active members just to hurt the lurkers is doing nothing but hurting the members that only mess with NT. you think lurkers are exclusive to NT? no... they lurk other sites too. they win regardless.

Wait for JM confirmation as he should have the inside knowledge of that. Maybe he's waiting for the business weekday to start to confirm. TWNTY8 hit me up with a message about them, as I haven't followed the thread much last week or two. But without looking into it I would guess this is just another message board rumor. The pairs from overseas everyone's getting worked up over are probably from a recent Nike store release over there. These are extremely limited shoes. It doesn't make sense for Nike to re-release them. It would be weird and my gut feeling is this info is bogus. So let's wait for JM to provide the official confirmation one way or the other. If the shoes were coming out en mass, the overseas sites would not be listing them at 600+. They are marked up because they probably paid the 300 or so retail whatever they cost in China. If it were mass pairs, they should theoretically be cheaper. That's my spec on this one for now. Sure we'll hear this week...

If the Crown Jewels are re-releasing then I guess Nike will re-release the Championship IX Pack too. :rolleyes Although I still think Nike is waiting for the start of the season when he gets his ring officially for that to happen...Waiting for Nike to prove me wrong though :lol: |I

If the Crown Jewels are re-releasing then I guess Nike will re-release the Championship IX Pack too. :rolleyes Although I still think Nike is waiting for the start of the season when he gets his ring officially for that to happen...Waiting for Nike to prove me wrong though :lol: |I

I hope Nike prove you are right!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom