:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watching ian williams play makes so god damn pissed. this guy is balling, and he's going to hit the open market.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Harris lookin like a solid back up for the future. him and draughn

big money phil just doesn't have it this season

That was actually Dawson's third miss of the year. He has been our MVP but he knows what the deal is.

haha Phil on board for goff too?

you're right, I think we're just hella used to him hittin those 45 yard kicks like they're 20 yarders

i like how this game is transpiring. we see a lot of good things from the young guys, and we get that much needed L.

if tomsula is gonna continue to preach "winning the field position battle" this team needs to find a punter not named bradley pinion. this ***** is the jose cortez of punters

red, at this point in the season what's your take on how the young dudes are catching on to mangini's system?

one thing I couldn't stand with fangio is all the soft zone covers. we were getting destroyed in the middle last season.

red, at this point in the season what's your take on how the young dudes are catching on to mangini's system?

one thing I couldn't stand with fangio is all the soft zone covers. we were getting destroyed in the middle last season.
i think they have definitely made strides. they are such a young group that we knew it would take time to pick up his system. i love all the blitz packages mangini features.

i dont understand some of the personnel decisions, though. some guys obviously should be playing and some guys shouldn't. 

the only gripe i really have are the tackling fundamentals have been shoddy.

i feel like jaylon smith would be a perfect fit for this defense with his speed and athleticism. 

Last edited:
there's some stuff that we saw earlier in the season, like the tampa 2, that mangini has completely abandoned because we simply don't have the players to run a coverage like that. this team is still trying to find it's groove.

Back
Top Bottom