Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 6 vol. Let's Get It

Why does everybody HATE West??? Like my dude, just got famous this year. How does he achieve this much hate so fast?

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Why does everybody HATE West??? Like my dude, just got famous this year. How does he achieve this much hate so fast?

Is he a good player? Yes of course. But he has the attitude of a highschool jock. He needs to grow up and learn to just shut up and play. He has littlesportsmanship, and he got what was coming to him. Simple as that.

See, shows some of you guys basketball knowledge. You can clearly see Horry LEANING INTO that "backscreen". You can't LEAN INTO screens. Youstand your ground and the other guy has to run through you. By him leaning in, it's offensive. By dropping his shoulder into ANYONE'S lower back,it's dirty. Mark Jackson just mad that Chris Paul is a better point guard after two years than he ever was.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

About time someone set that punk straight.
laugh.gif

Get him a wheelchair.

Boohoo. :'(

nba_a_dirk_west_200.jpg

[T-Pain]It's so hard to get you outta my system[/T-Pain]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Is he a good player? Yes of course. But he has the attitude of a highschool jock. He needs to grow up and learn to just shut up and play. He has little sportsmanship, and he got what was coming to him. Simple as that.

And the Spurs are a dirty team, and hopefully they will get whats coming to them one day, death by plane crash.

Yall will be joining us soon enough, just wait your turn.
wink.gif

That incident just shows the lack of sportsmanship that David West has, call Dirk soft, but grown people should act like it.

Originally Posted by doyung9

See, shows some of you guys basketball knowledge. You can clearly see Horry LEANING INTO that "backscreen". You can't LEAN INTO screens. You stand your ground and the other guy has to run through you. By him leaning in, it's offensive. By dropping his shoulder into ANYONE'S lower back, it's dirty. Mark Jackson just mad that Chris Paul is a better point guard after two years than he ever was.

If it was Duncan that set that pick, this wouldn't even be a discussion. And your Mark Jackson comment makes you sound childish.

Peja needs to step up to the plate. He has been trash for like 4 games straight. they should start Julian Wright so they can put him on Manu

Originally Posted by acidicality

Should be a good game 7.
Hopefully, but I don't think the Hornets can pull it out given their injury situation.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by doyung9

See, shows some of you guys basketball knowledge. You can clearly see Horry LEANING INTO that "backscreen". You can't LEAN INTO screens. You stand your ground and the other guy has to run through you. By him leaning in, it's offensive. By dropping his shoulder into ANYONE'S lower back, it's dirty. Mark Jackson just mad that Chris Paul is a better point guard after two years than he ever was.

If it was Duncan that set that pick, this wouldn't even be a discussion. And your Mark Jackson comment makes you sound childish.
you right. that mark jackson comment was unnecessary. but no, if it would have been anyone on their team, it'd be dirty.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Should be a good game 7.

Pending on West's status. I hope West's not 80%, 85%, or even 90% going into Game 7... I hope he's 100%. It sucks what Horry did
smh.gif
. If The Spurs win Game 7, we're going to have another series where we ask "whatif" if West's not 100%.

good, important win for the spurs.

three days rest is going to benefit the hornets more than the spurs though.

should be a very exciting final game in the series.

This dude Horry is not even on the roster to play basketball. And the crowd chanting his name after that ****?

What if...whatever. Duncan didn't do it. Horry did. Horry's from the old school. He doesn't do **** by accident. Horry is a goon.

Back
Top Bottom