OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Your entire narrative was as if them as a company wasn’t going to be fine

6525543D-C390-4355-9508-388978945300.png

currently from 20 billion prior to 17 billion currently

YOU DO THE MATH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reddit really got y’all thinking your position is making them lose money to the point that they will close up shop

And they don’t even have a position to begin with
You already loss whatever argument you are trying to have

You literally said that a company with a 17 billion dollar portfolio doesn’t have any money to short AMC

did you even bother to read what you said
You are saying this as if these a retail investors

Reddit is a toxic place.

I dont think people realize how many posts are trolls purposely misleading people.

Quick Maff:
* January- Fund Down Nearly 53%
*January- Fund Received $2.75 Billion Bailout
*January 26- Announces GME Closed Position (At A LOSS)
*February- Posts 22% Gain
*February- Still Needs A 75% Gain For Pre Existing Clients To BREAK EVEN (ie Fund Is Still In A Rough Spot) In Essence, Melvin Needed A 97% Gain On Current Total In Order To Break Even At That Point.
*End Of Q1 (So Beginning Of April)- Fund Announces 49% Losses For The Quarter. Yes, A 49% Loss Of The Position You’ve Been So Nice To Share With Us.(Remember They Needed 75% Gain In March To BREAK EVEN For Pre Existing Clientele)
A52A00C1-D89F-4805-8DD9-669D32F3309E.jpeg

2F76EB4E-F410-4544-B60C-BC259923DB71.jpeg

So, If You Needed To GAIN 75% To Break Even For Previous Clients And You End Up Actually LOSING 49% Instead At Quarters End, Where’s That Put You As A Business? 🤔 Would You Invest YOUR Money With A Company That Needed To See 75% Gains To Provide You With A Break Even Return?

My Point Was, Your Boy Plotkin Got Caught With His Hand WAY in The Cookie Jar Back In January And Is Scrambling To BREAK EVEN For His Fund Ever Since Based On Reporting's From End Of Q1(You Know, Like 60 Days Ago)

In Closing, We Probably Won’t (And Haven’t) Seen Gabe Stick To These Riskier “Short Em Till They’re Bankrupt” Plays Given How GME Left His Fund Last Quarter Based On These Reports. I’d Imagine He’s Rather Thankful He Didn’t Follow His Cohorts In To An AMC Short Position As Well Or More Simply Put, Doesn’t Have The Capital To Risk Any Longer :wink:

Last edited:
Quick Maff:
* January- Fund Down Nearly 53%
*January- Fund Received $2.75 Billion Bailout
*January 26- Announces GME Closed Position (At A LOSS)
*February- Posts 22% Gain
*February- Still Needs A 75% Gain For Pre Existing Clients To BREAK EVEN (ie Fund Is Still In A Rough Spot) In Essence, Melvin Needed A 97% Gain On Current Total In Order To Break Even At That Point.
*End Of Q1 (So Beginning Of April)- Fund Announces 49% Losses For The Quarter. Yes, A 49% Loss Of The Position You’ve Been So Nice To Share With Us.(Remember They Needed 75% Gain In March To BREAK EVEN For Pre Existing Clientele)
A52A00C1-D89F-4805-8DD9-669D32F3309E.jpeg

2F76EB4E-F410-4544-B60C-BC259923DB71.jpeg

So, If You Needed To GAIN 75% To Break Even For Previous Clients And You End Up Actually LOSING 49% Instead At Quarters End, Where’s That Put You As A Business? 🤔 Would You Invest YOUR Money With A Company That Needed To See 75% Gains To Provide You With A Break Even Return?

My Point Was, Your Boy Plotkin Got Caught With His Hand WAY in The Cookie Jar Back In January And Is Scrambling To BREAK EVEN For His Fund Ever Since Based On Reporting's From End Of Q1(You Know, Like 60 Days Ago)

In Closing, We Probably Won’t (And Haven’t) Seen Gabe Stick To These Riskier “Short Em Till They’re Bankrupt” Plays Given How GME Left His Fund Last Quarter Based On These Reports. I’d Imagine He’s Rather Thankful He Didn’t Follow His Cohorts In To An AMC Short Position As Well Or More Simply Put, Doesn’t Have The Capital To Risk Any Longer :wink:

My boy you keep bringing up what they loss

You quoted me and said to me
That a hedge fund that currently has 17 billion in assets didn’t have any money

How does that make sense to you
That entire novel means nothing
Because the discussion was that they didn’t have any money
Even though they are sitting on 17 billion right now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8A6111A2-5E06-44BC-8D62-911DC1541037.jpeg

that is you saying they didn’t have any more money even though they currently have positions

we know they loss some money nobody said they didn’t

you said they didn’t have any money which was false

:rofl::rofl::rofl:And then asked me to show you the positions

your argument was flawed from the beginning
They loss money in January
Gained money in Feb
And need another 5 billion to be back at 22

But somehow they don’t have any capital

Last edited:

have fun buying the bag and being dumped on.

if AMC was smart they'd keep raising every second they're legally allowed and pay off all of their debt then go to a PE firm and agree to be taken private.

today's 8k in case you think it's just old news being rehashed

AMC is going to continue diluting the **** out of shareholders and it's the right thing to do.

goes beyond me why anyone would ardently defend this stock and not treat it for what it is, a killer momentum trade that eventually needs to be closed, not blindly bag held.

trim, trail, let it ride. when the fun stops, let it stop and only add at pivotal support levels or when you see the right side of a base develop. don't just buy this turd all the way down. risk management is how you keep wealth.

I saw as high as $75 AH/pre market. AMC was smart to cash out. The very company you’re investing in is taking care of itself, everyone else be darned. You do you. The Reddit army won’t save you. Will they turn their back on AMC now? Or do you double down and watch it happen again lol.

Back
Top Bottom