OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

Copped the deal of 2014 so far. Went to the Nike Outlet after leaving the office today. Saw the black Crusaders on the wall in my size. Asked the clerk for a price since there was not one listed. Scanned and came up at $89.99 and the rep told me there was an additional 30% off. Had an additional $5 GC from a past receipt survey, so got some brand new Zoom Crusaders for only $63 today. Returned my other pair to Footlocker and saved $30 off the kicks total from what I paid at FTL and close to 50% off total MSRP.

Last edited:
still waiting for reds to pop up on FTL so i can pull the trigger already. I know they wont perform amazing but idc

Harden's All Star Pair 
pimp.gif

Why can't Nike release these or BHM's...

spent a whole day in these at a volleyball tournament and my feet are doing pretty good.  still love the fit tho but the front tongue/pulltab is kind of annoying when you're first wearing them

I don't think I wanna play in these anymore. My feet feel too high off the ground and no responsiveness compared to the Kobe 8's and HyperRevs

Awesome looking shoe, solidly built...just not really for me.

Last edited:
Have any bigger guys played in these? I'm 6'3 220 and pretty much every other lowtop hurts my knees due to lack of cushioning. I love my hyperdunk 2013s, but since there is no lowtop pair, I will probably try for these. How is the impact protection from your experience? I'm not concerned about responsiveness, just protection. Thanks!

Saw the black/blue pair at my local ***** Sporting Goods. Looks like they're popping up in stores now.

Back
Top Bottom