Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

this guy is selling the passes for $20 a pop. Defeats the whole purpose...
+1...  there's nothing worthwhile there to pay $20 for a pass...  especially one that expires tomorrow.  I saw someone else giving them out on a facebook group with shoe purchases...  smh.  This is what kills the passes and people are starting to get rejected at the door.  I guess they don't get it.

Last edited:
went to the raptors game tonight. real sports got a surprise restock of purple jerseys. size Smalls are gone, but larger sizes like XL are plentiful for you bigger guys.

Vaughan mills has the team Canada 100 year anniversary hockey jerseys for 80 less 25% off, as well as a bunch of other clothes, kds, lebron soldiers and the entire back wall. They just kicked everyone out due to "security concerns" though. Seems the mall is having power troubles

Solestop still has Alvin Purple Asics GL3 (the Sneaker Freaker collab) online in scattered sizes - $160 + tax with free shipping.

http://www.solestop.com/products/h42kk-3390

Not sure if they got a lot of stock or the hype died hard on these (especially with all the random restocks with some US boutiques):

FWIW -- had these in hand and the quality is pretty meh.  Similar to a normal Asics GR - not worth price tag IMO.

Last edited:
They've got black/green (I posted a pic in here last week), pretty much close fsr on display; and blue/orange in scattered sizes on the back wall (saw 9, and 13).
Great, let's hope they still got that 13. Appreciate the heads up.

Damn there's a power outage, no point in going if I can't pay! Hopefully it clears up.

Update: VM twitter feed just confirmed they're shutting down for the day. They'll be open tomorrow at 11 subject to power being restored... I'll probably hit it up since my girl got brunch with la famiglia.

Last edited:
ES had the LEBRON 12 'WHAT IF' in full sizes today. The rest seems to be the same as the previous post. Scattered sizes for the kobe x's. Also the air max 2015 for 168.

Is there any where that stocks the grey/black fleece pants?  I've only seen the Carbon/White ones on deadstock/capsule/NRML a white back.  The Bay and Footlocker occasionally carries the black one.  I don't really want to order from an US site with the loonie being **** and all.

Last edited:
Is there any where that stocks the grey/black fleece pants?  I've only seen the Carbon/White ones on deadstock/capsule/NRML a white back.  The Bay and Footlocker occasionally carries the black one.  I don't really want to order from an US site with the loonie being **** and all.

HoH downtown Toronto had a FSR of the Greys and the Blacks as of this past Wednesday. Footlocker.ca has the Blacks, and oddly enough, they have the Greys as well, under an incorrect listing, and wrong photo. If you search "Jordan Tech Fleece", the Carbon Heather, Light Blue, and Grey Nike Tech Pants come up. As mentioned, they Greys don't have the correct photo, but it's almost certainly them.

Last edited:

Also Champs. I recall a friend stopping by the one at STC and seeing both black and grey in stock.

anyone order off ebay? Is this global shipping program import charges bs? I heard you pay that + shipping and you'll still get charged at the door. Trying to get all star kyrie 1s that are $145 USD
The Global shipping program is basically where the seller ships it to one of ebays shipping companys. I believe its in like kentucky or something where they than ship it to you.

You wont pay anymore shipping at the door because the customs and import fees are already calculated at their dispatch before they send the item out but I wouldn't do it partly because #1 it takes long  #2 our dollar is pretty crap right now. I think 1 us dollar is 1.28 today Canadian which is just horrible. If you spend 400 USD your basically spending over 500. If you can hold off I would. Right now you have to really pay attention to the dollar before checking out. If still want to go through with it I would wait till our dollar goes back down to atleast 1.24 - 1.25 or lower which is doubtful until next year.

Just hit up the VM store and copped hyperrevs (black/lime), soldier 8s (red/white) and a pair of AF1s sitting on the hash wall. Bought another 2 pairs of Nike Elite socks too, always good to have a pair handy.

Didn't see anything special on the hash wall aside from the AF1s, which were an impulse buy just because they were $45 after the discount.

Really happy with the haul. They had Soldier 7s in a nice black/grey/purple colourway but they didn't feel nearly as good as the 8s - but for $68 someone might want to cop just for casual wear.

Big ups to mkc1983! Basically paid like 30 bucks more for two pairs of solid ball shoes instead of just the one.

just came back from Halton. Nothing too crazy, but a few good deals. Eric Koston fragment in black leather for like $60 after tax, a few lunar 2s in red/white and blue/orange for $99, Super fly 3 in some black colourway with pink and teal accents, KD V elites, Lebron 11 lows, and a few air max 2014 on the hash wall as well. Also saw a bunch of lebron 12 lions in size 4Y-7Y, didn't check the price tho. the best deal was probably the handful of Tech fleece hoodie for $80 + 25% off, came out to be like $60ish after everything, but i doubt they'll last till the end of today. 

Just did the Niagara check. Scored a tech fleece hoodie for 45+ tax, only XXL and XXXL lef . Bunch of roshes for 45 in women's and pink in the same price for me . Usual soldiers and hyperdunks 25% off

Want to meet demar in the 26th? Head to hbc...

Back
Top Bottom