Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They've always left mine at my door from Nike orders. I've bought about 6-7 pairs from.m NDC, I'm in aurora. I had the SJ pair shipped to my parents house, thornhill/ north york area and they left it at the door too. Gotta get it on Monday. I think the general consensus is that they leave it at your door with NDC. Most of my orders don't fit in the community mailbox.
Same. They usually leave mine at the door when I'm not home, but I live in a good area and they do a reasonably good job in making sure it's not too noticeable for others to see it.  

They've always left mine at my door from Nike orders. I've bought about 6-7 pairs from.m NDC, I'm in aurora. I had the SJ pair shipped to my parents house, thornhill/ north york area and they left it at the door too. Gotta get it on Monday. I think the general consensus is that they leave it at your door with NDC. Most of my orders don't fit in the community mailbox.

I thought they would have it delivered during the week during working hours so I got them to ship it to my work... It's open but I'm no there on weekends

Canada post can leave it at the door. I don't think nike orders ever specify required signature and no safe drop.

Apparently this also happened at FL EC today too. Said the guy didn't win when his name was highlighted on the winners list. Spoke to a manager and somehow got a pair.

My boy won at EC Champs and got a call on Thursday, and they told him to come by 5:30pm... he was like see you by 12!

Last edited:
I won at YD champs & was told pickup before 3. That's grimey. Shouldn't have to worry but that's exactly why I try to go early, to avoid nonsense like that. Smh

Theysupposed to leave a note...they usually do. However yesterday I was expecting a package from them...the package said attempted delivery, left note ...but there was no note. The only way I wouldbe know this was cuz I was tracking in the app.

Typically when they throw the note in the mail and you have to go get them at the post office. Has happened way too many times to be lol.

Quick trip to TPO earlier today. Few notables below. They also had 30% off as well as the MVP pass cards are being handed out from now until the 24th I believe...
had a few colorways in those AM1 ultra flyknits, also had AF1 multicolour flyknit lows (forgot to take a pic but looked like a FSR available)

Last edited:
That's what I assumed but I always thought we couldn't sell stuff here

You can't, but this is a thread that isn't monitored frequently (no need since people act civilized in here). I would say now and then if you have something in high demand for sale, just mention what it is and direct inquiries to PMs.

Really: earlier Canada post discussion, for my apartment building at least, they told me there's a seperate truck for larger packages (ie. Shoes) and smaller packages/letter post. This is to deal with the large volume this time of year

Often when the package truck arrives first, it's a seasonal driver, and they "leave notice" by filling out the card, and bringing it back to your local post office so your letter carrier delivers the actual notice the next day. Has happened to me 3x in the last 6 weeks.

this might be off topic but anyone know if nmd's are true to size or can you go half size down?

Back
Top Bottom