OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

i think FNL had checkout issues...i assume those who got canceled was with Paypal? i got shipping for mine

mehoneydee mehoneydee are you awake?!?! :lol: :nerd:

I was. I just happened to check FNL myself without even seeing twitter or other notifications maybe about 8a. Got them in cart and went to check out. Got a call but by the time i went back to the pay screen it said it my cart was empty. :frown:

Too slow again. Looks like im waiting for UA.

So are F&F tight like the MVPs, Homes? Who's worn their pair one than once or for an extended period to see how they break in?

^I disagree, Splash Party/Batman was the best possible combination for a champ pack, especially since both were worn in the finals. We just didnt get the chrome version.

Last edited:
How come a lot of orders in FNL got cancelled?

My guess is initial launch was warehouse stock and the restock this morning is from stores nationwide. The pick up in-store option was available today.

Last edited:
I was. I just happened to check FNL myself without even seeing twitter or other notifications maybe about 8a. Got them in cart and went to check out. Got a call but by the time i went back to the pay screen it said it my cart was empty.
frown.gif

Too slow again. Looks like im waiting for UA.
At this moment on the full computer version of the website. 7.5 is all that is available on FNL.

^I disagree, Splash Party/Batman was the best possible combination for a champ pack, especially since both were worn in the finals. We just didnt get the chrome version.
THIS. Also hope the pack comes with splash party with chrome to differentiate. Not sure they did not do this cuz fakes are having them tho.

All the restocked pairs are likely returned pairs from the initial run, as many buyers probably returned them once they heard the much lower price of the splash party solo release.

Producing chrome splash parties now would just anger everyone who already owns the splash party pair.

they all gone now

dont think they are returned pairs cuz i selected the 3 stores near me and almost every size was in stock for in store pick up

my guess is late shipment to store, alot of pairs in store, or people dont want an all white shoe right now

Back
Top Bottom