Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Met Jeremy Lin today and grabbed a quick lunch with the guy. Dude is humble as they come, and a pretty funny guy. Wish the guy well.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

does 9pm work for anyone else??
or maybe even 8:30?

9 tonight? don't think you can change it this late. but try anyways.
you right, you cant.
laugh.gif

but seriously, we need to set a date down for this. We can even do an offline spreadsheet type of draft if everyone has conflicting schedules.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

What was the point of this lunch?

He was in NYC and I'm friends with 2 of his college buddies/roommate. Met him at my church and grabbed a quick sandwich after. I asked him about the Gloria James/Delonte ordeal, he says it's true. He said his agent also represents Sonny Weems and Gloria was asking him who he was and what not. Then he said if his mom were like Lebron's mom, he wouldn't know what to do other than punch her in the face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

does 9pm work for anyone else??
or maybe even 8:30?

9 tonight? don't think you can change it this late. but try anyways.
you right, you cant.
laugh.gif

but seriously, we need to set a date down for this. We can even do an offline spreadsheet type of draft if everyone has conflicting schedules.
next weekend. 9pm.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

1011Starting5_Landing2_01.jpg

the home jerseys dont look too bad but the road are horrible
The white stripes/lines bother me. Take them away and I like them 10x more. Also don't really care for the logo on the top of the shorts.

Originally Posted by offbad

any way to make the draft time one hour later? i've got something at 5PM that saturday
frown.gif
correct me if im wrong, but i think it's set for 8:45pm (can't do 9pm since the cutoff is at 8pm on yahoo) on Sunday.

would that still not work for you?

hahah what the hell i could have sworn it was at 6PM saturday. i must be tripping.

anyways, my bad NTL.

haha. stupid.

Don't eat Five Guys.

Had it yesterday and I still feel all that grease inside my body.
smh.gif

In-N-Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom