OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

3 more pairs of V's for me and I'm done: wolf gray's, inks, and the five rings* if its the pair Kobe wore at the parade *

Originally Posted by lbj19

can anyone help me and give me the number to any FL or HOH with rice aways for 99 usd. thanks
Got these from the other forum

House of Hoops - Serramonte
(650) 994-8161

House of Hoops - Los Angeles
(310) 652-5749

House of Hoops State Street
(312) 957-9038

House of Hoops - Chicago
(708) 447-2060

House of Hoops Maryland
Phone: (301) 559-8844

House of Hoops - Cherry Hill
(856) 662-8313

House of Hoops Willowbrook
(973) 256-5456

House of Hoops - Roosevelt Field
(516) 294-4057

House of Hoops - New York
(212) 316-1667

Just bought a pair of Think Pinks size 8 at HOH in Willowbrook NJ. I dont know if they have anymore since I didnt ask.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

BTW, when will Nike stop the ID'ng of the Kobe V's?? I still haven't ordered one yet and I want to, time to stop procrastinating..
im still collecting my coke rewards points so i can get me a pair of ids for cheap. im a cheap bastard
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with being frugal.  Haha.

Do they offer free shipping at least?   I remember the last time they had a coupon code.

The only ID's I want are the all Del Sol with the purple lining and laces
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Wolf Grey's are sick!

BTW, when will Nike stop the ID'ng of the Kobe V's??

You've probably got until at the least the end of the year.

Maybe the end of next Jan.

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

Does Blackouts run smaller than all the other cw's??

please anyone.. 
why dont you go to a store and try them on and find out?? asking everyone wont really help with your decision because everyone has different feet (either wider, narrower etc.) and people have different opinions on how they like their shoes to fit.

ive learned from experience on taking advice from others on the board...not that its been bad but ive realized some suggestion were not right/best for my sizing or taste, so best bet is IF YOU CAN try them on then do that instead.  If you cant try them on then I guess i would suggest ordering your usual size....im thinking the sizing difference people are talking about could be a slight manufacturing difference with either the entire cw batch OR it can just be an issue with a batch that was made during manufacturing.  just my opinion.

good luck!!

I still don't understand how the same shoe in a different colorway will fit differently.

I haven't tried on a pair of sneakers at a store in about 8 years. Size 11 or bust. Haven't had any problems at all.

It's probably been posted already, but i don't think i can go through almost 800 pages to find them.

anyone put the Red (Saves Lives) Nike Laces on their USA's and UWR's?? Curious to know which one looks better.

It's probably been posted already, but i don't think i can go through almost 800 pages to find them.

anyone put the Red (Saves Lives) Nike Laces on their USA's and UWR's?? Curious to know which one looks better.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Here ya go, in my USA's.. Haven't touched my UWR's yet.

photo2jp.jpg

UWR doesn't look good on red laces. Keep the original imho.. but for the USA's, it's dope.

I dno if you guys noticed (or care for that matter 
laugh.gif
) but I was watching the jersey shore show with my girl and noticed that vinnie(?) was rocking the chaos V's 
pimp.gif

^^ saw that too. pretty sick! that show is jokes...so trashy, but so entertaining lol

thanks for posting your pics of the USA's and UWR's, bakedfresh and illgt2. i appreciate it. i think i'm feelin the UWR's with the red laces more.

Originally Posted by never wear them

gonna have to tripple up on the USAs.

Still didn't get my 2nd pair, thanks for reminding me before the 30 off 100 is over
roll.gif
USA's are awesome, been wearing them a lot to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom