Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

good effort, good job!!!! spurs....... ceeya

roll.gif

: Joey Crawford, Greg Willard, and Bill Kennedy are your officials. It's hilarious, because every team thinks their team has an incredible losing % in games Crawford refs in comparison to those he doesn't, and they're probably right. As for the Thunder, Thunder are 2-4 all time in playoff games reffed by Joey Crawford (including 2 of our only 3 losses this season) compared to 20-11 without him.

I can't find the % with the Spurs (surprised Spursreport didn't have tons of topics on it, they've changed), but it's similar and we all know about the Crawford- Duncan incident

If you gamble,

Joe Crawford Upset Percentage 62%, Spread Win Percentage 69% --- Bill Kennedy Upset Percentage 50%, Spread Win Percentage 69% --- Greg Willard Upset Percentage 19%, Spread Win Percentage 50%

Crispy. Simple. Understated. Smedium

525941_10150868884013995_15517789_n.jpg

I hope the Spurs send this back home for a game 7.. I really wanted to see Timmy win one more then retire while on top

Top seed 2 years in a row, if they lose they'll have nothing to show for it, not even a finals appearance, OKC looks to be on a mission

Lol they just playin chuck for a fool right now!gotta love that TNT pregame show lolz

Back
Top Bottom