Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ordered a second small bogo hoodie last week and had it shipped to my parents house (needed a different cc).  Now they are going out of town and it'll be sitting at UPS for 8 days.  This is going to be horrible. 
I thought after 6 days it gets sent back???

At the top of the InfoNotice, you'll see the date it was left and whether it was the first, second, or final attempt. If UPS is unsuccessful with all three delivery attempts, we will hold the shipment at a nearby UPS facility for five days before returning it to the sender.

typically yes, but I beleive you can call them and they'll hold it longer

View media item 2055176
Todays deliveries

Im thinking about copping these washed twill shorts the but the sizing chart has me hesitant. I wear like a 36 and usually get a large in bottoms. I know they have an elastic waist band but im stil not sure. If im dropping 120 on shorts they better fit lol

Todays deliveries

Im thinking about copping these washed twill shorts the but the sizing chart has me hesitant. I wear like a 36 and usually get a large in bottoms. I know they have an elastic waist band but im stil not sure. If im dropping 120 on shorts they better fit lol
Have you bought shorts off Supreme before?

For reference.. I wear a M. Size 30 waist, 5'9" about 155 and the M fit me perfect

Have you bought shorts off Supreme before?

For reference.. I wear a M. Size 30 waist, 5'9" about 155 and the M fit me perfect

Never. I bought boxers, s logo sweats, and cargo pants all this season. The cargos are numbered but the sweats are a large and fit great.

But yea by the sizing chart im thinking id need XL. Of course theyre all sold out so i guess im chillin either way

Never. I bought boxers, s logo sweats, and cargo pants all this season. The cargos are numbered but the sweats are a large and fit great.

But yea by the sizing chart im thinking id need XL. Of course theyre all sold out so i guess im chillin either way
Hmm, hard to say. I also got the cargos (size 30) what color did you get?

I'm thinking if the L sweats fit you, the L shorts might be ok. Don't wanna steer you in the wrong direction though!

Muhammad ali is dead
I know what I'm rocking tomorrow 
mean.gif

Might need to pick up another tee before prices take off

Hmm, hard to say. I also got the cargos (size 30) what color did you get?

I'm thinking if the L sweats fit you, the L shorts might be ok. Don't wanna steer you in the wrong direction though!
Got the desert camo. Just posted them in a fit pic with my Ali tee last weekend, love them.

Glad i grabbed an Ali tee and wore is Sunday while he was still alive. RIP to the GOAT

Scripted Logo Fitted 6-Panel came in and it Fits PERFECT 

I'm a 7 3/8 in fitteds most the time and I grabbed a Med in the Sup 6-Pan

Prolly gonna grab another instore in Black or Mustard 

Scripted Logo Fitted 6-Panel came in and it Fits PERFECT 

I'm a 7 3/8 in fitteds most the time and I grabbed a Med in the Sup 6-Pan

Prolly gonna grab another instore in Black or Mustard 

No joke, I'm happy that the hat fits you.
Always screw up on my hat sizing from supreme
And I know you've had issues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom