Once and for all, what's the deal with OG Black/Gold I's??

happy.gif
nine point five wrote:

The OG Black/Gold I's are about as close as you get to a legend in the sneaker world. Their existence has been confirmed and refuted over the last few years, and even though a few blurry pics exist, with them comes no concrete info. Some say a pair sold for $100K (sorry if my figure is off) years ago.
I've kept a watch out for any info on these for a few years now and either no one knows anything about them or the OG "inner circle" is keeping pretty tight lipped. I bring this up now because a pair was recently put up for sale on eBay with a $198,500 BIN. The auction was ended quickly with no bids, further complicating things and adding to the mystery. To those in the know, please shed some light, it would be a great help in settling one of the biggest questions of early JB history

seller description from eBay auction:
THIS IS 1 OF THE RAREST SAMPLE'S EVER ,THERE WERE ONLY 20 PAIRS PRODUCED IN 1985 AND 5 WERE GIVEN TO COLLECTORS LEAVING 15 PAIRS FOR JORDANS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THIS PAIR IS IN PRISTENE CONDITION LIKE IT JUST WAS RELEASED YESTERDAY. ITEMS COMES IN 1 OF THE RAREST BOXES ALSO . USUALLY ALL THE 1985 BOXES ARE BLACK WITH NIKE WRITTEN IN RED. EVEN COMES WITH WRAPPING PAPER ! IT IS SZ.9.5 U.S MENS! THERE IS NO SIGN OF CRACKING OR PEELING ,WHICH IS ALMOST A GAURANTEE WITH THE 1'S OR ANY JORDAN OVER 8-10 YRS. OLD.THIS ITEM IS FOR COLLECTING PURPOSES ,I DONT RECOMMEND TO WEAR THESE ,BUT JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM I WOULD THINK YOU COULD .

(pics from eBay auction)

M!ke

OMG

Originally Posted by indohan

LOL. I was having some laughs while reading this thread, then you attacked me. Then, told me that I need some therapy.
I think you're mentally ill.

Wait a second.. I might have an explanation for my action.. Maybe because your sister pissed me off last night.
Oh man... I love my life with her around me.

PS: Surfing the web since four years ago is not the same as being a member since four years ago.
Four years, and yet you can't differentiate the fake and legit pairs.
Oh, thank God.... I'm so lucky I'm not that ******.
This'll be my last response because I just HAVE to get the last word in. Since you must know tho, thisis my third screen name. I've been here for four plus years, but thanks again for trying to tell me what I know. Just a little advice, next time you try tofry somebody, proofread your post first
laugh.gif

Thanks to everybody for the info, this post has been great!

M!ke

i like shoes yall. you guys are turning this site into something it was never meant to be.no waonder the old heads never post on here anymore

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by indohan

LOL. I was having some laughs while reading this thread, then you attacked me. Then, told me that I need some therapy.
I think you're mentally ill.

Wait a second.. I might have an explanation for my action.. Maybe because your sister pissed me off last night.
Oh man... I love my life with her around me.

PS: Surfing the web since four years ago is not the same as being a member since four years ago.
Four years, and yet you can't differentiate the fake and legit pairs.
Oh, thank God.... I'm so lucky I'm not that ******.
This'll be my last response because I just HAVE to get the last word in. Since you must know tho, this is my third screen name. I've been here for four plus years, but thanks again for trying to tell me what I know. Just a little advice, next time you try to fry somebody, proofread your post first
laugh.gif

Thanks to everybody for the info, this post has been great!

M!ke
Your third screen name, that means you're the one who have the problem.
Either you get bored easily, or you got banned twice. It's still all you.
I know there's someone else who signed like you do, just "M!ke".
If you wanna prove me wrong, then go ahead and use your old screen name to post right here.
You can prove me wrong right here and be "Hehehe" or "hahahaha".
But dude, 4-year old account and still doesn't know how to differentiate the legit or fake pairs; I'm not the one who's embarrassed here.ROLF
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hence, that's very sad. Oh, God... What a poor ******.

Back
Top Bottom