people born in 2000 are turning 14 this year

On a serious note. Anybody here graduate college????? Its possible to be successful without college right??? I dropped out. I really don't regret it either.......

On a serious note. Anybody here graduate college????? Its possible to be successful without college right??? I dropped out. I really don't regret it either.......

You trippin fam, college is the difference between easy money and stability and bustin yo @$s
Btw I'm 27 and been on here since I was 16 officially a member since 19. All these OG's in here speak the truth. I barely started doing responsible things like saving and investing in myself like 25-26. Before I always had koo jobs and had money comin in so I never worried about saving. Now I'm all about handling business I work 2 jobs go to school full time, investing in my future, trying to better myself and live a quality life with a quality female. Wantin to travel n stuff...
On a sidenote @SlimK4 is that you the real Slim K homie? Chop n screw slim K? If so I'd like to discuss somethin wit you fam, you worked on one of my boys' mixtapes a few years back

Last edited:
Yeah, we getting old. I joined in 2003 and I was like 15-16 then.

Every birthday I wish I could stay the same age for the rest of my life. No luck so far.

Bunch of 20 year olds saying they feel old smh

I'm one of them too ha Jordan year to be exact

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom