People really rocking the T-Skirts?

I'm really confused about what the hell you are harping on

Just say "I support t-skirts" and save the Gone with the Wind chapters you keep typing

I can't even believe you're comparing J's to dudes wearing skirts

fam if you gonna keep on with the trolling and not having a discussion ill lift my skirt so you can hop off my yang :rolleyes

this to me is perfection, for a casual IDGA* outfit with a loose fittin tee and some fitted jeans.

View media item 243302
:smokin

24nmwhx.jpg

Last edited:
fam if you gonna keep on with the trolling and not having a discussion ill lift my skirt so you can hop off my yang :rolleyes

What discussion? You are justifying skirt wearing by saying it's dudes from different eras bashing it

You are the one that keeps coming in here to defend it

this is probably where i draw the line

View media item 243329
imo, this dude is probably one of the only few that can get away with it, mainly because of his built i think, alot of these other cats have feminine frames already, ASAP and any of these soho hood boogers that emulate the whole trend literally weigh no more than 130lbs wet, each....so these t-skirts just look ridiculous on them, on kanye they dont look as feminine to be honest

View media item 243330
article-0-12c7f709000005dc-798_634x773.jpg

View media item 243332

say what you want but that fit with the yellow balenciagas is straight fire....t-skirt and all.

This is less about the influence and power of Hip Hop then it is about social media. Hip Hop has always been influential and powerful.

Look around you. So many people are profiling. Chicks take pictures of themselves everyday and post them on Instagram. Classy.

Dudes taking pictures of themselves for E-props. OK cool.

You are getting defensive and reading way too much into this. No one is saying things should be EXACTLY the same. Growth and evolution are a good thing.

But again, look around you. Do you see the behavior of these women and men as a positive? What are they contributing to society other than saying "look at me"?

You could be doing so many better things with that time (the same way truthfully, I could too instead of posting here. But I ain't doing regular photo shoots. Gotta draw the line somewhere).

Your last 2 lines sum it up perfectly. You say we could be trying to help out or evolve. Why do you think we're commenting? Maybe as a means to that end.

But "you're tired of the talk". And you "don't really care for the opinions". So how are we supposed to help then?

Now what?

Points taken but at the same time Technology has made it possible for people to put themselves online all the time. It isn't as if their weren't attention ****** in the 90's they just didnt have instant arena to do it :lol:

People have craved attention from the beginning of time Instagram, tumblr, Twitter etc. just made it easier to obtain... Which is clear considering many of these current day attention ****** are in their late 20's.

and how are you helping anyone by telling them you don't like their clothing? what your doing is coming off as judgemental, this long tee ish is just a trend that will end for most when their favorite celebs stop rocking it ya'll acting like dudes are out here wearing heels and lipstick. and to add it up its a very SMALL percentage of this generation whos dressing like that in the first place.

Fashion is taken way more seriously by some than it is to others, if you have a basic wardobe and it fits your personal style so be it, if someone decides that they wanna throw on something else your not helping them at all by saying oh that's feminine. Your just making your opinion heard and it's not going to stop them from doing anything at all.

thats a mini-tskirt bro...

although protos fit looks a bit gimmicky i think he emulated kanye very well....not sure if thats a negative or bad thing...lol

That's just a long t-shirt. These cats are literally defending dresses and jeggings

No these fools are in here talking about skirts when damn near every thing posted in here was a long t-shirt with several other shirts over.

I dunno bout ya'll, but this that feminine style I'm talking about:

View media item 243363

Ya'll gonna act like cuz aint wearin a dress? Or is the term "dress" a social construct that keeps the black man down? :rofl:

isnt this guy in his mid 30's?

so??...

nobody seems to have a problem with a man in his 30's rocking a pelle pelle with the statue of liberty imprinted on it, foamposites and jays and some oversized hoodies with a ridiculous coned hood looking like part of a clan, how abouta man in his 30's with graphic tees with corny slogans like "you cant buy swag"

by the way, no shots fired.

The funniest part is this dude actually posted his own pic in the Celebrity Heat thread and then Meth straight up sonned him with
That ends now.

This isn't a PYP or WDYWT thread.
roll.gif
dude does that in every thread...

in the yeezy thread dude posts pictures of himself eating and pics of his girl and then the very last picture is him lookin like the situation with a full body pic..
laugh.gif

and oh hes wearing yeezys..

Last edited:
some dudes in here, really should be the last to throw stones at what another NTer does. :nerd:

he talks about it at 8:25

i don't mind if someone wants to wear a long t-shirt considering i go down south and see "Thugs" who are 5'6 in 3X tees which come to the same length.

I aint tryin to see no men with no leggings tho that **** should be off limits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom