Personal experience with seller shrewed03 aka Karl Cortes/Kristian Cebu = FLAKER

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for sharing the story Fait!

Shrewd03 or Karl Cortes has just scammed me. Wish I had seen this post sooner!

I agreed to buy Kobe IV All Star size 11 and Kobe V BS Away size 11 off him for 495 shipped. Have an agreement signed on the other board and all his email and pics he sent me and screen grab from Paypal confirming this.

Anyway received a box from him with two pairs of shoes in it. A pai of used Durant USA Hyperizes size 12 and a pair of China Hyperdunks size 12. $@%!!!!

Have sent him messages and emails but no response yet, Have also contacted local authorities who will chase up for me if no response or resolution within a couple of days.

Anyone in LA know this guy?

I agreed to buy Kobe IV All Star size 11 and Kobe V BS Away size 11 off him for 495 shipped. Have an agreement signed on the other board and all his email and pics he sent me and screen grab from Paypal confirming this.

Anyway received a box from him with two pairs of shoes in it. A pai of used Durant USA Hyperizes size 12 and a pair of China Hyperdunks size 12. $@%!!!!

Have sent him messages and emails but no response yet, Have also contacted local authorities who will chase up for me if no response or resolution within a couple of days.

@ozhoops23: i'm speechless man.... wow....
tired.gif
 no wonder why he hasn't been posting here in niketalk. shame on you karl cortes!!!!
i think he should get banned for being a scammer.

THANKS RED 

@ozhoops23: i'm speechless man.... wow....
tired.gif
 no wonder why he hasn't been posting here in niketalk. shame on you karl cortes!!!!
i think he should get banned for being a scammer.

THANKS RED 

Originally Posted by OzHoops23

Well I had a deal with him for the same asg IV's and a pair of mlkIV's. I passed on the asg IV's because they was a .5 to small but theMLK deal was a some what pain in the ***
ohwell.gif
. Instead of a local meet up ( im in inglewood and he lives in monterypark) he insist on shipping the shoes to me. So the I send the moneyvia paypal and he gives me a traking number that didnt work then hetells me his brother shipped them back to him(Shrewd03).   So after that he ships them again and they get lost in the mail 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
.After that I told him I dont want the shoes just give me my money back.It took him 3 weeks to do so and when he did send the money back hesent it in a e-check W-T-F! It took another week after that to get mymoney back so I could get some MLK's from someone on the other site for$70 cheaper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OzHoops23

Well I had a deal with him for the same asg IV's and a pair of mlkIV's. I passed on the asg IV's because they was a .5 to small but theMLK deal was a some what pain in the ***
ohwell.gif
. Instead of a local meet up ( im in inglewood and he lives in monterypark) he insist on shipping the shoes to me. So the I send the moneyvia paypal and he gives me a traking number that didnt work then hetells me his brother shipped them back to him(Shrewd03).   So after that he ships them again and they get lost in the mail 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
.After that I told him I dont want the shoes just give me my money back.It took him 3 weeks to do so and when he did send the money back hesent it in a e-check W-T-F! It took another week after that to get mymoney back so I could get some MLK's from someone on the other site for$70 cheaper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OzHoops23, I am sorry to hear that bro. I read your agreement on the other board and looks like you had a deal with him 3-4 days after I have posted my personal experience with shrewed03.

I agree, shrewed03 should be banned, hope NT admins can do something about this.

OzHoops23, I am sorry to hear that bro. I read your agreement on the other board and looks like you had a deal with him 3-4 days after I have posted my personal experience with shrewed03.

I agree, shrewed03 should be banned, hope NT admins can do something about this.

Back
Top Bottom