Pictures of NYC in the 80's

This probably sounds weird but who else's mom was a stone cold fox back in these days?

I was looking at old pics and was like 
eek.gif
 my pops bagged that?  lol 

Edit - no incest 

Last edited:
80s in NYC is no joke, dudes get shot on a nightly basis. its nothing to be glorified and thank god we've moved on.

whoever said those trains are beautiful clearly never been in those trains situation. every cart smelled like piss and with nasty dirty seats.

graffiti is great if done right like the SEEN piece, but the stuff with name tag scribbles and scratched windows are simply vandalism. it was not a fun era.

Mount Vernon>>>>> The Boroughs

Joking. But I definitely don't miss growing up in NYC (Bronx/Baychester section). I was to young to remember the 80s like that (born in 85) but the 90s era in NY really shaped what NYC has become today. New styles mixed with a new way of living was moving way to fast and people started to lose their culture and upbringing, that it allowed for gentrification when plenty of native New Yorkers were complacent in their monotonous backward way of living. People saying NYC has become soft clearly are too young, not progressing in life, or just simply trolling.

I don't mind NYC today but the nostalgic photos in this thread make me wonder "what if"..?

Why would anyone want to go back to that horror of crime? That mess wasn't cool at all. IDC if you think NY fell off. That was a scary time in NY.

I find people like Diego are the funniest of the bunch.

I don't know if you realize you're spending your Saturday evening in a lounge, judging other guys toughness.

:lol:

How many thousandaire/millionaires you guys think made it during these times?

Man..back then..no cameras, phones, security, all that.. There has to be thousands of people that made it..

I'm at some lounge in queens right now.

It's confirmed...these queens dudes is soft.

Uptown ***** all over them .

Imagine yourself in the 80's, YOU could've been King Of NY.

I'm here in Queens scared ********

Last edited:
East ny use to be full of Italians and Jewish people way back in the day. Black people, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans took over parts of east ny now. Ninja hood, you should come visit. :lol: like every time I go up to Washington heights, I would always say "this is like a nicer, cleaner east ny lol" if that makes sense to you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom