Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I just tried it for my house, started the game up and everything it said would be there was there.

I'm just not convinced since it is pretty much saying all the Pokemons in LA is at Santa Monica and there is one stray Growlithe :lol:

View media item 2106338

Yeah I'm also getting;

"The Pokémon Go servers are currently unstable or offline. Scanning will take longer than expected, or fail entirely until the service is restored."

"User denied genolocation."

Last edited:
If the Charizard or Aerodactyl appears, I'll check that website out and if I catch either one then I'll be a believer.

lol so knowing exactly where pokemon are when you normally wouldn't isnt cheating, but me being able to walk around virtually is?

roll.gif

take these reps @Mangudai954  , ive been seen a bunch of maps but none of them were live.

lol so knowing exactly where pokemon are when you normally wouldn't isnt cheating, but me being able to walk around virtually is?

:rofl:

yes?

I am not one of the ones that said you were cheating (really don't care) but if you can't distinguish the difference between the two then...

Just cracked an egg and got a!

Geodude.

Weeeak!

Thus far from 3 eggs Ive got a squirtle,weedle, n geodude.

Im level 11.

Im refreshing the park down the street. Ive spend a lot of time there so if I spot something rare on the map imma go down and see if it pops up.
How is the map working for you guys?!

These pokeballs keep spinning fo rme.

Are you clicking the red "Find pokemon near marker" button?

I just tried it for my house, started the game up and everything it said would be there was there.

I'm just not convinced since it is pretty much saying all the Pokemons in LA is at Santa Monica and there is one stray Growlithe
laugh.gif

pretty accurate. scanned and it told me there was a pidgeotto right outside my office building. went out and it popped up right away. gonna give it a better test run after work. very impressed so far.

:rofl:

take these reps @Mangudai954
 , ive been seen a bunch of maps but none of them were live.
Fam what you're doing is cheating the game :lol: we still have to physically go to the location to get them thangs

yes?

I am not one of the ones that said you were cheating (really don't care) but if you can't distinguish the difference between the two then...
in combination with this map it definitely gives me an advantage

but yesterday?

all i could do is walk around that didnt change the fact my radar still glitched and finding pokemon outside of a pokestop is still incredibly difficult

this map can tell you exactly where to go to catch a pokemon. charizard could be across town and you wouldnt have known about it if it were for the map. how is one worse than the other?

I mean..I understand you just want to justify what you're doing and want to believe it's ok..do you, pimp

Back
Top Bottom