Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Cheating in this game will take the fun out of it....just enjoy it how it is man....that's what happened with the Simpsons game, joint was popping till it started getting hacked, then there was literally no point to it anymore...lol

Just like the OG Pokemon with "missing no." When everyone got master balls and rare candy unlimited, it made it not fun.

I kinda hope they don't fix that glitch then since people are flourishing from it.

But.....I'm sure they will eventually.

I aint gonna preach to anyone but of course theres degree to cheating, dont wanna hear that all sins are the same nonsense. dont tell me rape is the same as theft

oh my god, move one for gods sake

stop being hurt for being called out for it or because one cheat is being praised and yours wasn't

just starting get pathetic now

I aint gonna preach to anyone but of course theres degree to cheating, dont wanna hear that all sins are the same nonsense. dont tell me rape is the same as theft
depends on who you ask my dude.

Judge let a Rapist out but jailed someone selling weed.

LoL Just saying.

Yah its not just semantics, as I said before, can't help you if you don't know how to distinguish it.

Just get over it, you just sound more hurt that people called you a cheater by bringing it up again.

The two are completely different things.

If you aren't going to understand it then yeah there is no reason to keep going with the dumb argument, just get over it and move on. :lol:

Clearly there are way too many levels to this game for a cheater like me to comprehend. I'll give you cheater-lites the moral high ground though.

No reason to cheat on this game other than you want to be cool and brag to people how you have a 2.5k LvL Arcanine .... I saw that yesterday at the gym around my way and I have yet two see my second one.

No reason to cheat on this game other than you want to be cool and brag to people how you have a 2.5k LvL Arcanine .... I saw that yesterday at the gym around my way and I have yet two see my second one.
i dont have a single pokemon over 1k yet 
laugh.gif

That gif is so on point :lol:

when i first started saw my first zubat and ending up wasting 40 pokeballs on it and didnt even catch it :smh: :x i was like why the **** dis bat keep jukin me. Now when i see a zubat i just run.

Funny Story...

I woke up this morning to do my oil change ... As I go out and look at my map every gym is Mystic .

I said F this and started taking them down . I'm on my last stop before I go to get my oil change and I see I went from 6 Gyms to 5 . I looked at the Map and it was the last gym I took over. I said I'm close enough and head back. I see two twins teen just leveling the gym. I roll up next to them and I said this my gym ...

No lie they looked at me shopped and said sorry bruh you can have it ... Stood up and bounce. I was trying to be funny but I guess my look was to intimidating.

Felt sorry ... Took over the gym though ... LoL
laugh.gif

i dont have a single pokemon over 1k yet :lol:

Me either :lol: Highest one I've caught was about CP427 and even evolving it won't get me across that 1k threshold. The gyms in my area aren't as strong as other areas but the Pokemon there will still wash mine.

Back
Top Bottom