Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I mean..I understand you just want to justify what you're doing and want to believe it's ok..do you, pimp
whats there to justify? its a free app for pokemon. 

i just find it hilarious how you guys draw lines, and dont see the hypocrisy. lemme know when you catch that charizard that you wouldnt have known about if that map didnt show you, pimp

Last edited:
A damn hitmonchan marowak rhyhorn apperead on the radar. And I drove to a damn creek and it's still three steps. Smh

This..I didn't eem have a problem with what frenchbread was doing
laugh.gif
do what you gotta do bro. I'm done on that subject.
i never called you out bro, i made a statement and you replied, but its all good 
laugh.gif

I notice when I close and re open the game, my character takes steps even when I'm sitting still. Sometimes I even teleport then spawn back to my original location. I'm not complaining though. It allowed me to catch my first Voltorb that I was no where near. :smokin

Does this happen to anyone else ?

lol so knowing exactly where pokemon are when you normally wouldn't isnt cheating, but me being able to walk around virtually is?

:rofl:

take these reps @Mangudai954
 , ive been seen a bunch of maps but none of them were live.

Havent tried it yet
and
I am not even going to use this but its a decent supplement for the broken radar

It isnt really telling me anything I dont know about my surrounding neighborhoods and the general pokemon types around there
And each spawn is time limited

If a dragonite spawns in coney island, I am not gonna get there in 10 mins so to me its kinda pointless to use this "map hack" to catch rare pokemons but it is helpful to know where normal pokemons generally are.

I notice when I close and re open the game, my character takes steps even when I'm sitting still. Sometimes I even teleport then spawn back to my original location. I'm not complaining though. It allowed me to catch my first Voltorb that I was no where near. :smokin

Yup, gps trying to triangulate.

Last edited:
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds I don't think you're cheating, but I can see why others feel you are.

I personally don't think he has any sort of advantage by spoofing his game. He still needs to actually find the Pokemon and then catch it. Although, it does give you an advantage in gaining more steps than everyone else who isn't spoofing. This only seems to be an advantage when hatching eggs.

This Pokevision seems to be a bigger exploit than spoofing :lol:

Last edited:
Funny Story...

I woke up this morning to do my oil change ... As I go out and look at my map every gym is Mystic .

I said F this and started taking them down . I'm on my last stop before I go to get my oil change and I see I went from 6 Gyms to 5 . I looked at the Map and it was the last gym I took over. I said I'm close enough and head back. I see two twins teen just leveling the gym. I roll up next to them and I said this my gym ...

No lie they looked at me shopped and said sorry bruh you can have it ... Stood up and bounce. I was trying to be funny but I guess my look was to intimidating.

Felt sorry ... Took over the gym though ... LoL

I have a feeling it wont be around for long.

No lie they looked at me shopped and said sorry bruh you can have it ... Stood up and bounce. I was trying to be funny but I guess my look was to intimidating.

Man you aint right :lol:

Last edited:
@jdfrenchbread23 I don't think you're cheating, but I can see why others feel you are.

I personally don't think he has any sort of advantage by spoofing his game. He still needs to actually find the Pokemon and then catch it. Although, it does give you an advantage in gaining more steps than everyone else who isn't spoofing. This only seems to be an advantage when hatching eggs.

This Pokevision seems to be a bigger exploit than spoofing
laugh.gif
i mean im not gonna say what i'm doing isnt cheating because its def an advantage that i dont have to get up, but to call being able to walk around my immediate area cheating and not seeing being able to know the exact location of every pokemon in the area of your choosing as cheating just seems a little off to me 
laugh.gif
 but hey im not mad this is an awesome tool. this game has just turned into the orginal games for me.

Funny Story...

I woke up this morning to do my oil change ... As I go out and look at my map every gym is Mystic .

I said F this and started taking them down . I'm on my last stop before I go to get my oil change and I see I went from 6 Gyms to 5 . I looked at the Map and it was the last gym I took over. I said I'm close enough and head back. I see two twins teen just leveling the gym. I roll up next to them and I said this my gym ...

Got them kids shook out chea. 
roll.gif

I notice when I close and re open the game, my character takes steps even when I'm sitting still. Sometimes I even teleport then spawn back to my original location. I'm not complaining though. It allowed me to catch my first Voltorb that I was no where near.
smokin.gif

yup, got a magmar that way 
smokin.gif

yes?

I am not one of the ones that said you were cheating (really don't care) but if you can't distinguish the difference between the two then...

in combination with this map it definitely gives me an advantage

but yesterday?
all i could do is walk around that didnt change the fact my radar still glitched and finding pokemon outside of a pokestop is still incredibly difficult

this map can tell you exactly where to go to catch a pokemon. charizard could be across town and you wouldnt have known about it if it were for the map. how is one worse than the other?

First of all you aren't going out, people still has to walk or drive wherever the Pokemon appears.

Second, with this app and your other app, you just sit there wait til something pops up on the map and digitally walk there.

Again I really could care less but if you can't differentiate the two things and you having both at your disposal now, then I really don't know what to tell you.

yup, got a magmar that way :smokin

Yup this happens a lot, especially when a PokeStop is bugging and saying try again later, I close the app and open it up again the avatar is seen walking around and then I am able to spin the Pokemon.

I gain a few .00001km from those few steps.

First of all you aren't going out, people still has to walk or drive wherever the Pokemon appears.

Second, with this app and your other app, you just sit there wait til something pops up on the map and digitally walk there.

Again I really could care less but if you can't differentiate the two things and you having both at your disposal now, then I really don't know what to tell you.
so you're comparing the degrees of cheating? again, semantics. 

and i admitted more than once that having BOTH absolutely gives an unfair advantage. but if one is cheating, the other is definitely as well.

but the back forth over this is stupid.

Cheating in this game will take the fun out of it....just enjoy it how it is man....that's what happened with the Simpsons game, joint was popping till it started getting hacked, then there was literally no point to it anymore...lol

^^^ not sure whats the debate. But using an app that wasn't intended to be use is cheating.

If I had that I would be having Snorlax and Lapras up my *** .. I rather be mad about how cruel the game has been just than sitting there bragging to my boys about all this Cool Pokes I got sitting on my ***.

Instead I go out and socialize a bit more and enjoy times with different people looking for this joints.

2 cents. Do you though ...

so you're comparing the degrees of cheating? again, semantics. 

and i admitted more than once that having BOTH absolutely gives an unfair advantage. but if one is cheating, the other is definitely as well.

but the back forth over this is stupid.

Yah its not just semantics, as I said before, can't help you if you don't know how to distinguish it.

Just get over it, you just sound more hurt that people called you a cheater by bringing it up again.

The two are completely different things.

If you aren't going to understand it then yeah there is no reason to keep going with the dumb argument, just get over it and move on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom