Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I think a company with better worldwide servers should buy this game and take over. Maybe Google or someone.

My highest pokemon is still a 108 eevee, servers been failing all the time since it came out here

Turns out cycling works for hatching eggs as long as you don't go too fast 
pimp.gif

We get like a million growlithes in here, like almost every gym has an Arcanine. I'm in socal. I don't see any hypnos at all

I'm saying. I didn't even realize Growlithes were so rare. I've been throwin them thangs away :lol:

So can we have a list of the cheaters so that they can be called out EVERYTIME they brag about their high leveled Pokemons?...who are the known cheaters on here?

Throw me on top of that list bruh, I caught a 450cp snorlax while iusing my cheat yesterday :lol:

PLS don't come for me bruhs

On another note why can't we throw away eggs? I've got a bunch of 2km eggs that I don't wanna deal with

Bruh you use an exploit that lets you walk around without actually walking :lol:. You should be hatching eggs all day

Niantic should give us something for our troubles.

Eggs, candies, etc.

Yep pretty standard procedure in mobile gaming. Everytime this **** happens in Dokkan Battle Bandai-Namco has to throw folks some compensation.

Starting to feel like this whole experience is an extended beta. This **** feels so incomplete.

I'm saying. I didn't even realize Growlithes were so rare. I've been throwin them thangs away :lol:

Word they're pretty common in my neighborhood. I guess I should've saved my 435CP Growlith and all the candies to evolve for later.

Wasn't the only 400+ Growlith I've caught either. I actually sent the other one to professor Oak.

Oops. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh you use an exploit that lets you walk around without actually walking :lol:. You should be hatching eggs all day

How does one cheat on this game ?

I heard ( didn't try it yet ) you can change ur time before your essence runs out ....

Besides that what are some other tricks/ cheats

The pidgey hack for exp isn't really a cheat...... It's just being smart.

Plz share to. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom