Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Doesn't change the fact that not this many people were as excited about this game. Actually since I can't give numbers it's not a fact, but I can factually say the people gushin' about Go now, are not some of the same people when the preview came out
I agree.
They had no way of knowing this game would be so popular.

I aint ever seen any of yall in the nintendo thread talking about pokemon before
I mean we all played pokemon 20 years ago.

And its a free app 
laugh.gif

I dont eem know what the new gameboy handheld is. Last I remember was GBA SP

I agree.
They had no way of knowing this game would be so popular.

I aint ever seen any of yall in the nintendo thread talking about pokemon before

I agree about people not being this hype before the release.
Nintendo did know it was gonna be big though. The trailer showed the world. Had all of time square playing. That wasn't wishful thinking. :lol:

Too lazy to dig for the article but nintendo knew. Their market research group predicted the hype. They also predicted a freemium game would gain more $$$ than launching another pokemon GB game would.

Anyway. Im tight. Just had a CP 940 pigeot bounce on me. There should also be more teams. Including a team rocket.

Last edited:
went from a 5k 500 cp ponyta egg earlier to a 5k 93 cp digglet egg just now >D

Last edited:
Just cracked an egg and got a!

Geodude.

Weeeak!

Thus far from 3 eggs Ive got a squirtle,weedle, n geodude.

Im level 11.

Cracked another egg.

Didnt think I could top the last two but this time i got a..........magikarp.

Last edited:
I use http://ispokemongodownornot.com for server status. I hate trying to guess by closing and reopening the app only for the app to forget my login and i have to type it in again :lol:

Aye this page was all red with critical flags couple of hours ago :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
28 eggs :wow:

i'm here struggling biking around and bringing my pokemon go in my jogging session and this man flourishing in traffic :smh:

Feel like I'm going in all the wrong places to find Pokemon. Can't find anything "rare" 

Kind of pointless having accomplishments if you don't get anything for completing them.

Spend most of my time in my truck driving around the city. Figured I'd take advantage of it. Besides when I get home me and my kids walk the boardwalk so I'm content with what I got.

i'm here struggling biking around and bringing my pokemon go in my jogging session and this man flourishing in traffic :smh:
Traffic is easily the best place to hatch eggs..it's the only time I get credit for any walking :lol: unless it's around a big lake. If it's a small area forget about it.

Traffic is easily the best place to hatch eggs..it's the only time I get credit for any walking :lol: unless it's around a big lake. If it's a small area forget about it.

i'm never in traffic.

usually that's a blessing but would be great to hatch some eggs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom