Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Finally found an arcanine at a poke stop in Princeton university. Highest level pokemon I've come across so far. I've found a few growlithe in my area but not even close enough to the amount it would take to evolve one. Anyone know if arcanines can be found by roaming or is it random poke stop lure only?

Man wth I just had a 5km egg disappear from my inventory once I hit the mark. God damnit. Checked my journal too, and nothing.

Man wth I just had a 5km egg disappear from my inventory once I hit the mark. God damnit. Checked my journal too, and nothing.

Pretty sure it's been discussed before but if you sort your Pokemon (not in the journal) by most recent whoever hatched will show up there. Had it happen to me once as well.

Anyone know what the ideal Magicarp CP should be before evolving?

I'm getting close to that 400 candies b :pimp:

Just save the highest CP one and wait til you get maybe 500CP+ before evolving.

I assume you get plenty of Magikarps so I'd say even wait til lvl 20 at least and see what is the highest CP you get.

Those candies won't go to waste anyways as you can use them to increase Gyarados' CP later on so just keep catching as many as you can.

What trainer lvl is 242cp cap?

Cap for it is really that low?

Last edited:
There was a website posted on here of which the max CPs could be

I'm pretty sure it was legit could be wrong but I seen a magikarp had max of 242 not sure of the trainer level

Damn if true, now I don't feel too bad at the 147cp Magikarp I got from a 5k egg :lol:

Idk, but low level pokemons been punking me out all day. Even ultra balls can't keep a 150 Pikachu in wtf

Pretty sure it's been discussed before but if you sort your Pokemon (not in the journal) by most recent whoever hatched will show up there. Had it happen to me once as well.
Aww snap that worked. Repped. But all I got was a Tentacool.

Last edited:
My magikarp is 115 and I'm at level 16. Going to keep catching them until I get to level 20.

One perk of working on the Embarcadero in SF. Got 400 candies with ease.

At this rate I might have 800 candies by level 20 and I get have two Gyrados' :pimp:

Last edited:
Thanks for the input fellas. Reppped :nthat:

I think I'll hold off and hope to catch something close to that 262 CP cap

Where I'm at is magicarp central so the candies are easy to come by.

Back
Top Bottom