Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

You should def hit downtown, esp Embarcadero. It's constant lures and after 2 days going down there, i finally got enough Magikarp candies for a Gyrados. Also found a few Dratinis. I've been unlucky in finding those. Pier 39 was esp lit.
Marina, Union Square, and SoMa is lit too.
I wanna hit up Fort Mason, as well. I've been seeing that they have Squirtles there from PokemonRadarGo, not sure how accurate it is, but I still wanna go.

Crissy Field let me down. They moved the Bulbasaur nest when I was there last week.
So you're saying the spot by Lake Merced isn't good enough for you Paul? :nerd:

I saw you, but you were talking with your friend

thank goodness these spoilers don't make it creepy

Also, I don't really intentionally go to areas for Pokemon.

But I'll be in downtown area next week :pimp:. Lowkey miss working in DTSF :lol:.

You should def hit downtown, esp Embarcadero. It's constant lures and after 2 days going down there, i finally got enough Magikarp candies for a Gyrados. Also found a few Dratinis. I've been unlucky in finding those. Pier 39 was esp lit.
Marina, Union Square, and SoMa is lit too.
I wanna hit up Fort Mason, as well. I've been seeing that they have Squirtles there from PokemonRadarGo, not sure how accurate it is, but I still wanna go.

Crissy Field let me down. They moved the Bulbasaur nest when I was there last week.
So you're saying the spot by Lake Merced isn't good enough for you Paul? :nerd:

I saw you, but you were talking with your friend

thank goodness these spoilers don't make it creepy
Not creepy at all.

Yo, I thought I saw you there as I was pulling in, I think you were leaving. Lmao.

Lake Merced is cool. Turned into a Jynx nest. I run the lake to get my eggs hatched.

Last edited:

Been hearing about Fort Mason being great.

Only caught A damn Seel in Lake Merced. Need to walk around the whole lake though. My co-worker caught a Lapras over there.

The spot just allows me to catch, pokestop, and then I batch evolve my pokemon after.

Crissy field definitely moved all their bulbasaurs, I went last week with my dog and girl for a walk - Nothing. At one point, I caught 8-10/day.

I wouldnt even be mad if they cancel that beta map tracking..this new radar is pretty accurate ..was able to track down a dratini and a snorlax in just a couple of minutes each

This was while driving

Last edited:

Yeah I did that through 20+ levels.. Been at 23 for at least a week. Only 10k away from 24 but that even feels like a long ways away
laugh.gif
I'm more concerned with filling myPokédex over anything at the moment.

Got that pub crawl this week for Pokemon go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bout to swoop some pokesloots
u watch blue mountain state dont u
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah

But should I
nerd.gif
si

That feeling of running up on another Gyrados with a CP ???

And he dips after one ultra ball

But you caught a Slowbro that was 12xx with a Pokeball

Edit: What's the highest CP for a Wild Magikarp ?

Found a 160 CP

Last edited:
buying an account for $50 ?

View media item 2044012

What's $50.00 doll hairs to me can you please remind me?

Plus think how much people spent on this game already .... I'm sure a lot more then $50.00

And you can't forget

Time = Money....

So 50.00 is cheap.

Thats not even the point
If $50 is cheap then why sell it for cheap
The account is not legit
He is selling accounts that has a high chance of getting banned in the future
Its a straight up scam

Back
Top Bottom