Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

When you suppose to be working but come across a Charmander nest and a Ivysaur

The perks of driving Uber
Lucky... I chose Charmander as my starter and have yet to see one on my radar, much less encounter one (also none from eggs) 
mean.gif
 I've only seen an Ivysaur on my radar, but at least I've caught a handful of Bulbasaur around town.

Question: If you Power Up a mon and the amount of stardust needed for the next one doesn't change, does that guarantee you're now on a half-level? That's what happened with mine- I've only done one powerup since catching and the stardust needed didn't change. Thanks...

Last edited:
Getting the itch more and more to travel further just to play this game lol. I hear good things about Miami. Anyone know if the zoo is still crackin late night?

Low cp but still ran from one curved ultra ball and berry

View media item 2130185
This made up for it though

View media item 2130187
A few dudes started running but didnt say why. We follow for the hell of it and everyone was only seeing drowzee and squirtle on the nearby. After a few minutes of walking and wondering why we were following dudes some guy pulls out a tracker and sees a lapras. Dude yells it out and everyones running. Never though id run for a pokemon, let alone on some sand. Took like 6-7 curved ultra balls and berries i felt like it was going to run like the snorlax. Got it though :pimp:

Weeeeeak bruh.

Have like 383,387 of these already..
I've always thought Rhyhorn looked a lot cooler than Rhydon... is it just me? Rhydon just looks so... cartoonish. Sadly I've only come across a single Rhyhorn so far (and got em). 

Last edited:
I've always thought Rhyhorn looked a lot cooler than Rhydon... is it just me? Rhydon just looks so... cartoonish. Sadly I've only come across a single Rhyhorn so far (and got em). 

dang just one?

literally swooped like 4 just today...

probably 30 overall, at least.

looking at these "rare" lists and Tauros is on there. I know I've read its a North American exclusive, but are ya'll having trouble catching him? I've come across two thus far.

Last edited:

dang just one?

literally swooped like 4 just today...

probably 30 overall, at least.

looking at these "rare" lists and Tauros is on there. I know I've read its a North American exclusive, but are ya'll having trouble catching him? I've come across two thus far.
Yep, just one :tongue:

I've seen Tauros' silhouette on the radar 2 or 3 times, but never actually encountered him...

I did have a great moment today, though (at least for me)- saw and caught my first Snorlax! I'd seen him on the radar once before but never actually encountered one. CP 589 and its IVs are 64-71%, which is good enough for me, especially considering there aren't many mons around here. It's by far the strongest mon I've caught so far- my next two strongest are 416 and 401 CP. (I'm level 11, almost 12.)  Best thing about it are its moves: Zen Headbutt and Hyper Beam. I read that Body Slam is better than Hyper Beam, but weight plays into Body Slam and this Snorlax is XS, if that makes any difference?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom