Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Haven't really been hunting like that lately. I'm off Friday really debating if I should hit up Central Park again and Hell's Kitchen to catch some dratinis.

FINALLY got something worth a damn from a 10K egg
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Nice... I've had so many trash eggs in a row it's not even funny... 
mean.gif

Working on 1 10k egg and just got another, hopefully get something great.

Cracked my first 10k egg and got a lapras at 1091 CP not high to most but at level 15 it's by far my strongest Mon

my goal right now is to hatch a bulbasaur from an egg. i want decent IV'd version of every starter and ive been able to hatch a charmander and squirtle. but nothing but bad farming for bulbasaur, which im okay with simply for the candy. but im out of 2k eggs at the moment 
mad.gif

Last edited:
My ******* 5k egg got me a ***** *** Nidoran w/ 131 CP. Why must I be cursed with bull **** eggs? :smh:

Does good IV on a pokemon guarantees good IV on his evolution?

if it's a no.... :smh:

if it's a no.... :smh:

That's the whole purpose. You can check after the evolution but it should check out. Haven't evolved my near perfect Eevee to Vaporeon get but using the IV calculator should be 98% as well.

Reactions: jjs

if it's a no....
mean.gif
That's the whole purpose. You can check after the evolution but it should check out. Haven't evolved my near perfect Eevee to Vaporeon get but using the IV calculator should be 98% as well.
For some reason Eevee is just about the only Pokemon I can consistently catch with good IVs. Currently got 3 90-96% and 4 80-90% Eevees waiting to be evolved when I get to a higher level. One of the few good areas of my dex, lol

Back
Top Bottom