Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

This dude I know hatched a Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan, and Farfetchd

But dude spends tons of money on the game

He sent me screenshots it seems legit

New Pokemon Go Update Adds Ability to Check Out Pokemon's Attack/Defence Stats
A Pokemon's attack and defence capabilities can now be seen.

Niantic Labs has released a new Pokemon GO update which adds the Pokemon Appraisal feature. Players will be able to use it to learn about a Pokemon's attack and defence capabilities, as measured by their Team Leader.

This implies that the feature is only available to players who have reached at least level five and chosen a faction to side with--Team Mystic, Team Valour, or Team Instinct. But we all already know that Team Valour is the best.

View media item 2141884View media item 2141885View media item 2141886View media item 2141887View media item 2141888
A Pokemon's attack and defence statistics have influence over how well it will perform in battle. As you can see in the screenshots above (shared by Trainer Tips, werwin11), the Appraisal feature provides an overview of the statistics, as opposed to sharing the actual numbers.

In addition, the update adds "minor bot fixes." Developer Niantic has said it is still working on "several new and exciting features" to be implemented in the game.

'Pokémon GO' Spawning Nests Have Just Changed Worldwide Yet Again

A pattern is starting to become clear with Pokémon GO. Every few weeks, just ahead of a somewhat major game update, the kinds of Pokémon that spawn in nearby consistent “nests” change pretty dramatically. This week, the update is a new feature that has gym leaders “analyzing” your Pokémon based on their size or stats, and telling you if they’re good or not. And as that’s rolling out, late last night, the game updated server-side with brand new Pokémon spawns almost everywhere.

While common Pokémon in your area aren’t going anywhere (Pidgeys, Ratattas, Zubats, and in my case, Drowzees), the more “rare” spawn points have now rotated to produce different kinds of Pokémon. It’s a way to keep the game fresh because at some point, you will probably fish out your entire area, and want new things to catch. And with this second rotation, it’s clear that things aren’t simply going back to what they were before.

For me personally, I have one ultra-rare spawn in my parking garage, and I’m always curious to see what it turns into. First, it was a Dratini spawn, which is how I got the 125 candies I needed for a Dragonite. After the first update it was an Eevee spawn, which allowed me to evolve all three types. Now? It’s a Kabuto spawn, meaning in a few days I should have a prime Kabutops ready for action for the first time.

But everyone has different spawns, and the folks at SilphRoad are already making a grand master list of which old spawns have turned into which new spawns. Check out the full list for yourself below. Keep in mind data is still coming in, so it won’t be 100% accurate.

Bulbasaur > Bulbasaur/Charmander

Charmander > Charmander

Squirtle > Squirtle

Ekans > Pikachu

Pikachu > Sandshrew

Sandshrew > Nidoran♀

Nidoran♀ > Nidoran♂

Nidoran♂ > ???

Clefairy > Vulpix

Vulpix > Jigglypuff

Jigglypuff > Vulpix?

Oddish > Paras

Paras > ???

Venonat > Diglett

Diglett > Meowth

Meowth > Psyduck

Psyduck > Staryu

Mankey > Growlithe

Growlithe > Poliwag

Poliwag > Abra

Abra > Machop

Machop > Bellsprout

Bellsprout > Tentacool

Tentacool > Geodude

Geodude > Ponyta

Ponyta > Slowpoke/Magnemite

Slowpoke > Magnemite/Doduo

Magnemite > Seel/Doduo

Doduo > Seel/Shellder

Seel > Shellder/Gastly

Grimer > ???

Shellder > Gastly/Onix

Gastly > Drowzee/Onix

Onix > Drowzee/Krabby

Drowzee > Krabby/Voltorb

Krabby > Exeggcute/Voltorb

Voltorb > Cubone/Exeggcute

Exeggcute > Cubone/Rhyhorn

Cubone > Rhyhorn/Horsea

Hitmonlee > ???

Hitmonchan > ???

Lickitung > ???

Koffing > ???

Rhyhorn > Horsea/Goldeen

Tangela > Cubone?

Horsea > Staryu

Goldeen > Scyther/Staryu

Staryu > Jynx

Scyther > Electabuzz/Jynx

Jynx > Magmar/Electabuzz

Electabuzz > Magmar/Pinsir

Magmar > Magikarp

Pinsir > Eevee/Magikarp

Magikarp > Omanyte/Eevee

Eevee > Kabuto

Omanyte > N/A

Kabuto > N/A

Dratini > ???

Last edited:
Same here.

On the bright side I finally have a electabuzz nest fairly close to me :pimp: Very rare down here.

Edit: So this is interesting: I had two growlithe nests near me. One appears to no longer be a nest of any sort, while the other is still a growlithe nest.

Last edited:
5k hatched this morning, 479 nidoran female 
tired.gif

^ ^ ^
It could evolve into a ~1900 Nidoqueen and IV is probably pretty good too.

Just be happy it wasn't an Ekans or a Paras or a Duduo or a Cubone.

Can you be a level 36 legit at this point? Didnt niantic do the math and say you cant be higher than low 30s?

You could if you are dedicated and has some cash to spare.

I don't spend money on lucky eggs and currently at lvl 26 and halfway to 27.

I know people who spends hundreds on app games and if they put that into this game then I can't see why not in the past month and half.

If I put a little bit more effort into this game and being in SoCal, even without using real money, I'd probably be easily at lvl 30 right now if not higher.

Can you be a level 36 legit at this point? Didnt niantic do the math and say you cant be higher than low 30s?
After dude on Reddit got 1,000,000XP in one weekend I'll believe anything.

In the words of KG: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
(But highly unlikely there are many legitimate 30+ accounts)

How much stock do y'all put in IVs (especially in relation to CP)? For instance, I have 2 Dratini--a CP541/IV82% and CP274/IV91%.

Which would be better to evolve?

View media item 2142028

Last edited:
If you got the stardust to spare, go with the 274cp.

Or keep waiting and hope to catch a higher cp Dratini with better IV, I mean they're still pretty useless at the moment anyways.

Went to a spot I frequent...no notable catches. The best one was a nidoqueen 656

But I did catch the last growlith I needed to evolve
What level was your Growlithe before evolving?

Just caught a 850 one, but I seen fellow NTer Paulisontilt, have 1K growlithe
mean.gif
sick.gif
2mri5u8.png

And the IV's are good. I just hope I don't end up with Bite and Bulldoze... again.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
are you using a hacked version, or do you have the newest update in san fran? 

Edit: just realized you may have entered those in yourself 

Last edited:
My Jynx nest just turned into an Electabuzz and Magmar nest? I might head out there today to check to see if that's really the case.

Went to a spot I frequent...no notable catches. The best one was a nidoqueen 656

But I did catch the last growlith I needed to evolve
View media item 2141403
What level was your Growlithe before evolving?

Just caught a 850 one, but I seen fellow NTer Paulisontilt, have 1K growlithe :smh: :x .

2mri5u8.png

And the IV's are good. I just hope I don't end up with Bite and Bulldoze... again. :lol: :smh:

are you using a hacked version, or do you have the newest update in san fran? 

Hacked version?

*Edit*
Oh I see, you were talking about the IVs. Nah, I used SilphRoad and PokeAssistant to get those IV ranges and just renamed them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom