And 10k egg hatched into a Magmar..... 12xx cp with Ember and Fire Blast
Was a breathtaking Pokemon

And I'm starting to think stops are rigged with 5k eggs so you spend money

Tempted to buy some incubators just to get rid of them

if I were to rig stops to give eggs to spend on incubators, I'll give out 10k's

if I had 9 10k's to hatch, my fingers gon' be itching to buy some pokecoins

and my Arcanine Army challenges your Tauros Collection

buwahahahahahahaha

View media item 2148115these Arcanines actually aren't likely to make much headway in battle |I

is it me or did they cut down majorly on 2k eggs from pokestops? i find now that i get like 5-6 5ks before i even get a 2k now. it used to be 2ks up the wazoo.

I thought it was just me because I hatched all my 2k's at once then pretty much got all 5k's to fill up all of the 9 spots.

I guess it's to prevent getting the OGs to it's final evo even faster?

decided to evolve my best IV'd magicarp (14/15 hp 13/15 def 14/15 stamina) but it evolved into a gyrados with bite and dragon pulse. not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing

View media item 2148128
Found a few level 8 gyms that nobody wants to touch, giving me the benefit of stacking incubators from daily coin collections. Also, it would be convenient if they added a razz berry button instead of having to dig in your backpack.

I wish they gave a better berry with a better catch rate.

Last edited:
decided to evolve my best IV'd magicarp (14/15 hp 13/15 def 14/15 stamina) but it evolved into a gyrados with bite and dragon pulse. not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing

At least it's not Twister!

This is me reassuring myself because my Gyarados has the same moveset

Last edited:
Rarely do I ever get 2k or 10k. Almost all are 5k. Wish there was some way to throw away these damb 5k eggs w/o wasting steps on em...

I never got a 10k egg before :frown:

I was in downtown San Francisco the other day and a 1600+ aerodactyl escaped from me. The butthurt feels were so real. :smh:

Last edited:
Regular *** Pokemon be running from me and I be heated. Can't imagine what I'd do if a rare Pokemon dashed off on me :x

I never got a 10k egg before :frown:

I was in downtown San Francisco the other day and a 1600+ aerodactyl escaped from me. The butthurt feels were so real. :smh:

YIKES!!! I would be ******* heated. That **** would push me to the brink, no doubt

Yall cats should be chasing money instead of some rare pokemons.
You should chase money instead of posting in here.

But why are you concerned about what another man does? That's a female characteristic.

Like others have said, doing both simultaneously is possible >D.

Back
Top Bottom