Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

No they don't. They're way too slow to strike while the iron is hot and the player base is only declining. I still want a lapras tho

No doubt.

I want to believe that they really have grand plans like they're claiming, but I'm just not seeing it. Their updates make it seem like they have two programmers on staff.

http://nintendonews.com/news/mobile/players-experienced-10-percent-pokemon-go/

the "we've only seen 10% of the game" is kinda misleading, in my opinion.

the article states:
"Millions of people around the world are playing Pokémon GO, but they’ve only experienced about 10 percent of the game’s planned content.

That’s according to Niantic Labs founder John Hanke, who shared the info during a Pokémon GO panel Sunday afternoon at Comic-Con International 2016 in San Diego, Calif. “We have about one tenth of the ideas we had when we kicked this project off two years ago for its initial release.”
"

1/10 of the idea's they had 2 years ago.

doesn't sound like some masterplan that they've been crafting all along.
sounds like they had some idea's, and when this was launched in July, it came with roughly 1/10 of all of their idea's - from the initial idea to begin with. 2 YEARS AGO.

so, since launch:

they've added a few things. the updated tracker (beta tracker specifically), appraise, minor gym updates, etc. etc. That along with releasing blocks of thus-far yet to be released mons, trading, updates to the battling, and a couple other things and voila. There are your "8 more idea's"

You'd think something grand is coming, but I don't personally see it.

The most profound thing to me is, if these big idea's were formulated 2 years ago, nothing new has came about since the initial release - other than those minor updates I've already mentioned. They have not added anything significant to the game, when they could have easily struck while the iron was hot, if they had stuff on deck.

2 programmers.. :nthat:

Last edited:
No they don't. They're way too slow to strike while the iron is hot and the player base is only declining. I still want a lapras tho

Player base would decline no matter what.

The aura of catching pokemon in real life is fadding..add that to the fact that a ton of ppl are only playing cause of the hype..

Player base would decline no matter what.

The aura of catching pokemon in real life is fadding..add that to the fact that a ton of ppl are only playing cause of the hype..
But the worst part of this ultimately comes from Niantic. Doesn't seem like any conscious effort to keep the hype going and every update has been awful. Hopefully things change but we will see.

Accidentally used the lucky egg...:smh: Wanted to use it for the pokemon new to the pokedex via evolution.

Luckily, I already had 60 pokemon lined up to mass evolve - pidgeys, weedles, ratatas, caterpie, and couple of random. Hit 55k exp, not bad.

:smh:

Evolved two decently IVed Eevee and ended up with Jolteon both times :x

I would kill for a Jolteon right about now...I have no electric pokemon stronger than 500cp :x

unfortunately the naming hack with Evees only works once...I should have known better...

I would kill for a Jolteon right about now...I have no electric pokemon stronger than 500cp
sick.gif

unfortunately the naming hack with Evees only works once...I should have known better...
I'd trade you one, I have six 
indifferent.gif

I would kill for a Jolteon right about now...I have no electric pokemon stronger than 500cp
sick.gif

several people in this thread have said the naming trick works multiple times, maybe an almighty coincidence, or maybe not

don't forget that capital letter...

sick.gif

several people in this thread have said the naming trick works multiple times, maybe an almighty coincidence, or maybe not

don't forget that capital letter...
several people got lucky it seems then. ive seen people get 3 or 4 flareons in a row when they really wanted something else. same with jolteons. so a person who wanted flareons and named 3 pokemon Pyro and got 3 flareons might think the trick works more than once when in actuality, it worked for the first Pyro and then the other 2 pyros being flareons were luck.

Back
Top Bottom