Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Evolved my second arcanine both with bulldoze I'd spend 10 in coins just to change his moves... Make it happen nintanic
I've been thinking the same thing. Spend some amount of candy, dust, or coins to get a re-roll on which moves are randomly selected.

Growlithes just take time to collect. I'll maybe see one or two a day.

depends on location, I got way woo much (I have 9+ Arcanines) but most of the IVs are terrible

I see almost no Drowzees around here but on the East Coast it is supposedly as common as Ekans.

depends on location, I got way woo much (I have 9+ Arcanines) but most of the IVs are terrible

I see almost no Drowzees around here but on the East Coast it is supposedly as common as Ekans.

drowzees pop up about every 5 feet. there's more drowzees than pidgeys sometimes.

and I've seen one ekans ever

Last edited:
I've seen only 7 Drowzees since playing. Compared to 8 snorlaxs. There very rare here in cincy.

If Dratini is scarce in your city, go for the second one.
But if you're patient, go for the first one and dust it up when it evolves. At 100%, your CP goes up by 50CP for every power up you do. Also you can't ever change your IV level, but you can dust up the CP anytime you have candy no matter what level it's in. IMO, investing in the 100% is worth it and possible. I have a 100% Dragonite that I evolved and it was worth it. As long as you don't get Steel Wing lol.

And regardless, toss the third Dratini.

Last edited:

drowzees pop up about every 5 feet. there's more drowzees than pidgeys sometimes.

and I've seen one ekans ever
Never seen a drowzee or growlithe.

I've caught enough Ekans to evolve to Arbok, but am waiting for one better than the 82% CP246 I've got.

Btw, I dunno why I even mess with Venonats anymore. They are probably the third or fourth most common mon here (after Pidgeys, Rattatas, and maybe Weedles), but they are the worst about jumping/fighting back to avoid the pokeball, not to mention breaking out once they're in it. 
mean.gif

I've seen only 7 Drowzees since playing. Compared to 8 snorlaxs. There very rare here in cincy.
I've seen three Snorlax and caught all of them, but they were 4xx, 5xx, and 6xx. Hope the next one is 1k+ if I see another one 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Growlithes just take time to collect. I'll maybe see one or two a day.

I think Drowzees are specifically a Northeast thing. Went to Boston on vacation a month ago and there were tons of them, but never seen one in DC.

Only seen one Growlithe, I got two from eggs though.

People like me, I've spent about $20 , running out of balls and need egg incubators. Not a lot of pokestops or gyms where I work/live.

People like me, I've spent about $20 , running out of balls and need egg incubators. Not a lot of pokestops or gyms where I work/live.

Heading to the city is where its at. Not sure if you have that option since I dont know where you live

Damn that's crazy that y'all haven't seen ekans around. I see ekans as common as pidgey around here. I damn near find an Arbok everyday lol.

Drowzee is not common here though. I have caught maybe 5? And I caught a Hypno when I first started playing I think he's only CP 320 or something.

I spent $1 once for 20 pokeballs when the game first game out, after that, i just go to central park, all the pokestops are right next to eachother, you can sit on a bench and your character will touch 4 pokestops.

Heading to the city is where its at. Not sure if you have that option since I dont know where you live
Stops are spaced out here, but that just means I don't play as much as those on the coasts, I guess? The three closest stops to my house are all about 3/4 mile away, and all in different directions, and I'm not about to walk a mile and a half round trip just to have a Stop give me 0 balls, 2 potions, and a revive,
mean.gif
 so I drive by 100% of the Stops I go to.

I can count on driving past two Stops on my way to work and back, so that's at least 4 spins per day. I also drive by several stops on my way to the gym and hit them each way... so gym nights = grinding nights for me 

@derryj3  - reread my post, and that came off kinda harsh. Didn't mean to cast shade, I just am doing fine without spending money and was just surprised to hear Niantic is making some actual $$$. If I spent any money it would def be on incubators.
I spent $1 once for 20 pokeballs when the game first game out, after that, i just go to central park, all the pokestops are right next to eachother, you can sit on a bench and your character will touch 4 pokestops.
Wow. I have found one spot so far where TWO Stops are overlapping 
laugh.gif
 (and I don't normally go by there)

Last edited:
Stops are spaced out here, but that just means I don't play as much as those on the coasts, I guess? The three closest stops to my house are all about 3/4 mile away, and all in different directions, and I'm not about to walk a mile and a half round trip just to have one Stop give me 0 balls, 2 potions, and a revive, :smh:  so I drive by 100% of the Stops I go to.

I can count on driving past two Stops on my way to work and back, so that's at least 4 spins per day. I also drive by several stops on my way to the gym and hit them each way... so gym nights = grinding nights for me 

@derryj3
 - reread my post, and that came off kinda harsh. Didn't mean to cast shade, I just am doing fine without spending money and was just surprised to hear Niantic is making some $$$

:lol: no doubt homie I didnt take personal offense.

Last edited:
Damn that's crazy that y'all haven't seen ekans around. I see ekans as common as pidgey around here. I damn near find an Arbok everyday lol.

Drowzee is not common here though. I have caught maybe 5? And I caught a Hypno when I first started playing I think he's only CP 320 or something.

Yah Ekans is so common that is as annoying as Rattatas, at least the Rattats only cost 25 candies to evolve.

I've only seen a Drowzee twice and that's at Santa Monica Pier. Never seen a Hypno either.

I've waiting for Niantic to scramble up the super commons around. Tired of seeing Cubones, Sandshrews, Ryhorns and Geodudes too.

Better yet, release the damn legendary birds already and then move on to gen2 after.

Oh and that damn new tracking needs to release already, though FastPokeMap.se works well, it is pretty slow most of the time.

Last edited:
It's just crazy to me that all Pokemon aren't available to everyone in the same frequency. Like what is the purpose of that?

It's just crazy to me that all Pokemon aren't available to everyone in the same frequency. Like what is the purpose of that?

I don't get it either. At this rate, a year from now, I will have seen like 4 dratinis, 3 charmanders, and maybe 2 snorolaxs. MeanwhilE, people in SF are passing up charizards in the wild like, "nah, I don't feel like walking 50 feet. I already have 20 of them."

I don't understand the reasoning behind that either. Has niantic explained?

Back
Top Bottom