Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

fast tm
charged tm
golden raspberrys
rare candies
revives
10,000 exp
a chance to catch the pokemon

Also its worth it if you're into playing the game.

Thanks for breaking that down.

Question: So you get the chance to catch a legendary mons by engaging in, and winning a raid where the mon you fight is legendary?

I went 1/2 on Articuno (71%), 1/6 on Moltres (91%)... one is all I need, doe :nthat:

pretty sure zapdos is today, maybe tomorrow
Yes, it should start spawing this evening. If it's like the last time, there will be some overlap between Moltres ending and Zapdos starting.

Last edited:
Thanks for breaking that down.

Question: So you get the chance to catch a legendary mons by engaging in, and winning a raid where the mon you fight is legendary?

Yeah which ever Pokémon you rad against will be the one you have a chance to catch. Legendary's are only obtainable by raid.

Still can't find a raid battle that isn't private.
Screenshot_20170807-080740.png

It seems like its imperative to have a crew with you now because there aren't as many people playing. Is this the case in you guys area? Got me joining facebook groups/subreddits/discords :lol:

It seems like its imperative to have a crew with you now because there aren't as many people playing. Is this the case in you guys area? Got me joining facebook groups/subreddits/discords :lol:
Yeah, after being a loner prior to legendary raids, I was forced to join a local raid group on Facebook to have a chance at Level 3+ raids, and I have to say it's been pretty fun. All the people I've done raids with have been nice/cool, and it's definitely been more fun to tackle raids with a bunch of people than by myself.

I think Niantic definitely improved the game by adding raids. Having a chance to catch a rare mon is obviously good, but IMO one of the best parts is the loot you get from beating the raid boss... :nthat:

Luckily in San Francisco there's still a good amount of people raiding in the more populated areas. The only time I've been sol is in residential areas.

Hatched a 80% IV Mareep today. :rolleyes

Happy for the Pokedex but not the IV. Probably gotta walk forever to get more candy.

Off to a good start with Zapdos...3/3 all trash IV's
Moltres hated me, went 4/12 (one 100 IV thou ) :nthat:
One Lugia 91% IV
One Articuno caught on the last day! Trash IV's though

Hatched a 80% IV Mareep today. :rolleyes

Happy for the Pokedex but not the IV. Probably gotta walk forever to get more candy.
Yeah, Mareep is my current walking buddy. It's gonna take months to fully evolve, especially since I spend Rare Candy from raids on other mons (Tyranitar, recently). I think Ampharos and Togetic are the last ones I can walk to get- all the rest of the holes in my dex are mons that I haven't seen or hatched (super rare, regional, or unobtainable). Damn you, Porygon... *raises fist*

Off to a good start with Zapdos...3/3 all trash IV's
Moltres hated me, went 4/12 (one 100 IV thou ) :nthat:
One Lugia 91% IV
One Articuno caught on the last day! Trash IV's though
Articuno: 1/2 (71% IV)
Moltres: 1/6 (91% IV)
Zapdos: 1/1 (82% IV)
I got lucky and all of my legendary birds came with their ideal (offensive) moveset! :nthat:
Still need to catch Lugia, though...

0/3 on Zaptos today. Smh.

For Articuno I was 2/3, Montreal I was 1/2 and Lugia I'm 2/4 so now I feel pain of striking out. Welp, I guess I gotta catch that twitchy bastard tomorrow.

0/3 on Zaptos today. Smh.

For Articuno I was 2/3, Montreal I was 1/2 and Lugia I'm 2/4 so now I feel pain of striking out. Welp, I guess I gotta catch that twitchy bastard tomorrow.
Auto-correct strikes again :lol:

Whiffed on a Lugia last night- now I am 0/3... other people in my raid group have gone 1/10 on it, and the worst case was finally catching it on someone's 30th (!!!) attempt! :wow:

Auto-correct strikes again :lol:

Whiffed on a Lugia last night- now I am 0/3... other people in my raid group have gone 1/10 on it, and the worst case was finally catching it on someone's 30th (!!!) attempt! :wow:
Damn man, that sucks. I'm currently 0/4 on Zaptos so I can relate to the frustration. I'd be heated if I were to go 0/10.

Hit the Hollywood boardwalk and a plaza with 10 stops this morning. Got 5-6 corsolas, a shiny Magikarp, King's rock, and dragon scale :pimp:

Time to start raiding.

I just heard that he's coming later today for us. Idk how true that is

Attachments

• IMG2010077211.jpg
    IMG2010077211.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 9
I just heard that he's coming later today for us. Idk how true that is
No, we get the birds for one more week. Mewtwo is a Japan exclusive for now.

Went 2/2 today on legendaries, caught a Moltres and my first Zaptos. They're a 92 & 93 IV respectively and I'm fine with that.

Attachments

• IMG_1439.PNG
    IMG_1439.PNG
    403.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1440.PNG
    IMG_1440.PNG
    404.9 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom